And here is another one for Garcon...he he

Guest FyldeBlue

Guest FyldeBlue

From Fyldeblue - January 2009

Once again year 128... of OAFC having a reasonable start then ?????... well whatever, we've heard all this nonsense for years, today is the final straw for many I'm afraid, all the transfer hype - Kilkenny and whoever coming back and so on, how many more midfielders does this Manager want on his books?... not actual signings for OAFC but yet more loans.

Strikers, well basically if Hughes walks away, which he surely will after the comments by Simon Corney....? therefore making certain we get no fee at all for him!.... we will be left with O'Grady and all the ex-youth team staff, which is not a bad thing as at least they want to play for OAFC, whereas quite clearly others are only come here for the money.

Altogether we've had either or 11 or 12 strikers this season, I've forgotten them all but just look at the scoring record, particularly in the last 6 games...we are doing the usual fade away...sorry guys, the writing is on the wall.

This post has been edited by FyldeBlue: Today, 00:40 AM

Full Edit Quick Edit

garcon

View Member Profile Add as Friend Send Message Find Member's Topics Find Member's Posts Feb 2 2009, 12:14 PM Post #2

Rick Holden

And one of the snide comments from Garcon....He he .....

Group: OWTB Member

Member No.: 149

Team: Oldham Athletic

I do love it when people post predictions of doom and gloom that could be wonderfully quotable at the end of the season.

In this case, it could be wonderfully quotable at 5pm ...........Go on then get quoting pal !

Didn't see these Fylde Blue missives first time around, but they do seem in style to be similar to those of that loony who posted on JKLatics, around the time of the play offs with Blackpool, and for that matter earlier. Somebody who claimed to live over that way. Wanted a meeting with Barry Owen.

Can't remember the username, he/she was quite mad, anybody remember?

Guest FyldeBlue
Didn't see these Fylde Blue missives first time around, but they do seem in style to be similar to those of that loony who posted on JKLatics, around the time of the play offs with Blackpool, and for that matter earlier. Somebody who claimed to live over that way. Wanted a meeting with Barry Owen.

Can't remember the username, he/she was quite mad, anybody remember?

Oh yes of course I remember now it was Striped Tripe... that's the one, self confessed loony of the highest order who actually contributes to members websites using a number of user names, therefore enabling him to reply to/answer/agree/disagree with himself.... and has the nerve to suggest someone else is .... erm ?.... loony

:laught16:

Can't remember which match that surrounded.

However, I do love it when people post predictions of doom and gloom halfway through the season when there's everything still to play for, then when it subsequently all falls apart for an almost entirely different set of reasons claim they were right all along... :lol:

Oh yes of course I remember now it was Striped Tripe... that's the one, self confessed loony of the highest order who actually contributes to members websites using a number of user names, therefore enabling him to reply to/answer/agree/disagree with himself.... and has the nerve to suggest someone else is .... erm ?.... loony

I remembered when I were driving earlier, ""Anotherangle""!

Anyone who remembers you sunshine will realise my initial description was spot on, although I could have said barking mad or bonkers, but loony will suffice.

Still parping on with the same old tosh, yes I have 27 usernames on this site alone, the admin on here give me special dispensation because I'm special needs!