Hatton V Pac

Can't believe no-one's started a thread on this yet....who's staying up late/getting up early to watch it....? I'm looking forward to it, but not if enough to part with 15 quid for PPV...

United fans were singing Pacquiao's name today at 'Boro.

According to this link, Hatton's followers drowned out Pacquiao's at the final weigh-in today - http://www.gmanews.tv/story/159641/Hattons...Pinoy-followers.

I'm not an expert on Boxing so I won't attempt to call this one, but Hatton does look in good shape...C'mon Ricky.

I lost all interest in boxing some time ago but always watch Hatton as I took an interest from day one (with him being cousins with one of my best mates). That interest ended up going a long way!! In a way though it used to be more fun at the likes of Oldham Sports Centre and even the Velodrome than it is now (with the bandwagon that follows him today).

Anyway, despite being a long, long time Ricky fan, Manny will beat him on points. And that's a credit to the Hitman....I'm no expert but I remember the first time I saw Pacman I was in awe and that has stook with me. He's intense.

P.S Whilst I know OWTB cannot be seen to promote pirate websites, if I fancied saving myself £15 tonight what might I specifically want to try googling?? :naughty:

Edited by Stitch_KTF

Stitch, the streaming sites have been really jerky and stop start. is it my pc or broadband speed. I have a reasonably fast pc but only skys basic broadband and when i do speed test its often around 0.5 mb. i'd rather wait a day or so and watch it on tele.

Stitch, the streaming sites have been really jerky and stop start. is it my pc or broadband speed. I have a reasonably fast pc but only skys basic broadband and when i do speed test its often around 0.5 mb. i'd rather wait a day or so and watch it on tele.

I have no idea why sorry....I would guess that's just the way it is?

As for watching it on telly PPV is normally a weeks wait at least. Also unless you're a real fight fan it's ruined knowing the result.

I lost all interest in boxing some time ago but always watch Hatton as I took an interest from day one (with him being cousins with one of my best mates). That interest ended up going a long way!! In a way though it used to be more fun at the likes of Oldham Sports Centre and even the Velodrome than it is now (with the bandwagon that follows him today).

Anyway, despite being a long, long time Ricky fan, Manny will beat him on points. And that's a credit to the Hitman....I'm no expert but I remember the first time I saw Pacman I was in awe and that has stook with me. He's intense.

P.S Whilst I know OWTB cannot be seen to promote pirate websites, if I fancied saving myself £15 tonight what might I specifically want to try googling?? :naughty:

its just in my tv

Pacquiao was on fire. Obvious he was going to go at Hatton from the start, when he came out heavilly sweating and ref had to hold him back. His strategy of big punch left hook right hook was so effective, he landed so many big punches Hatton had no answer. Can't wait for Pac v Mayweather, now that WILL be a contest.

going for a hatton win by KO, Hatton is naturally bigger than him. Paccy has stepped up several weights, and he is fighting a world class fighter and known puncher at his best in hatton

Prove me right why dont ya ricky, get yer f***** coat

:getmecoat:

Prove me right why dont ya ricky, get yer f***** coat

:getmecoat:

I don't think many people predicted the pasting that Pac gave out....plenty were predicting a Pac-man win, even those who wanted Hatton to win, but not many predicted that Hatton would get owned like that.

Pac was awesome...far too good for Ricky.. Hand speed and punching accuracy were amazing.

I don't think many people predicted the pasting that Pac gave out....plenty were predicting a Pac-man win, even those who wanted Hatton to win, but not many predicted that Hatton would get owned like that.

Pac was awesome...far too good for Ricky.. Hand speed and punching accuracy were amazing.

Awesome indeed. I consider him probably the best I've seen and he's rekindled my interest. :) I remember the first time I saw him years ago thinking "Manny who? I'll remember this guy". Would have called a knock out but I let pundit opinion sway me and also bought into the size thing. He seems such a decent bloke too....I hope he gets the chance to give that American gob:censored:e a real good hiding at 10 stone. Mayweather won't want to know though....

Long Live The Hitman! A fantastic champion.

Awesome indeed. I consider him probably the best I've seen and he's rekindled my interest. :) I remember the first time I saw him years ago thinking "Manny who? I'll remember this guy". Would have called a knock out but I let pundit opinion sway me and also bought into the size thing. He seems such a decent bloke too....I hope he gets the chance to give that American gob:censored:e a real good hiding at 10 stone. Mayweather won't want to know though....

Long Live The Hitman! A fantastic champion.

Yeh, you wouldn't fancy Mayweather's chances, would you ?! I like my boxing but don't watch all the fights and first I heard of him was when he beat Barrera. He seems to have really come on though does Manny, and against Oscar and Hatton he's just been superb...like you say, I struggle to think of a better fighter.

What next for Hatton ? Khan maybe :)

Yeh, you wouldn't fancy Mayweather's chances, would you ?! I like my boxing but don't watch all the fights and first I heard of him was when he beat Barrera. He seems to have really come on though does Manny, and against Oscar and Hatton he's just been superb...like you say, I struggle to think of a better fighter.

What next for Hatton ? Khan maybe :)

It's funny you should say that....I was going to comment on the hilarity of Khan potentially going in with Pacquiao :shock: He will probably have to if he wants to go all the way....

As for Ricky I think I agree with the consensus it's time to retire. Maybe one last fight goodbye fight in Manchester but there's nothing more he can achieve. He aint gettting his belts back. I wonder if Junior Witter still fancies a go? :lol: Knowing Ricky he will probably have one more, like I said to say goodbye and to go out on a high.