Blackpool stadium webcam

Still not perfect, we're struggling with the feed....

Good effort but does it have to be pointing to the empty space (maybe I'm missing the point)?

I'm sure you're not allowed to point it on the pitch (shame) but for next season can it be pointed at the Chaddy or Rocky? Then after scoring both ends on atmosphere/singing/goal celebrations we can finally resolve the "Chaddy/Rocky is best" debate. :grin:

We want to bring the fans a live cam that is similar to the Blackpool one above. We'll see if we can turn it around but there's not much point.

We will not be able to point it at the pitch.

Am I being dense? Is this a wind up? I assume Blackpool have a webcam as they're rebuilding the stand over the summer...what's the point of having a webcam on an empty terrace that's seemingly being left to rot for the foreseeable future...?

What's the matter? We're paying for it. These pictures are real, and we thought it would be interesting; we certainly didn't think people would get angry about it. :)

I'm not angry about it :wink: Just didn't get it.

There should be a game involved...each member is allocated one day/night over the close season, and if someone is seen on the webcam nicking copper wiring or grafittiing the stand you get put into a draw for a special prize.

Edited by jsslatic