Penney not spending

I keep seeing posts about Mr Penney not signing any players but it is the end of the football season for most of the players in the divisions we can afford to buy from and most of them will be away on holiday. Suggest we trust in our manager's judgement and wait and see.

Don't worry...that's the annual "whinge like f :censored: that we've signed nobody while everyone else does" contest that is then shortly followed up by the "who the hell is he, I'll pretend to give him a chance but secretly I despise him and can't wait to boo him" charade that follows after.

Staying clear of OWTB until we sign someone is probably advisable in this case, as day by day, these little impatient mites will bash harder and harder at their keyboards...I hope they break a few :grin:

Edited by Zorrro

Don't worry...that's the annual "whinge like f :censored: that we've signed nobody while everyone else does" contest that is then shortly followed up by the "who the hell is he, I'll pretend to give him a chance but secretly I despise him and can't wait to boo him" charade that follows after.

Staying clear of OWTB until we sign someone is probably advisable in this case, as day by day, these little impatient mites will bash harder and harder at their keyboards...I hope they break a few :grin:

Spot on.

And we've also got the "so-and-so is def going", .

100% right........ player contracts don't expire until the end of June so don't expect the merry-go-round to start until at least then. The only change maybe the contract cancelled due to administration Darlo players. But even so it's unlikely that they would officially sign until the 1st July.