cant take in another long haul to the likes of gillingham

You seen the southern trips next year

Exeter

Southampton

Brighton

Colchester

Orient

Poss Gillingham/Millwall

Question is....... which ones going to be Tuesday night, let's not forget Southend lol.

You seen the southern trips next year

Question is....... which ones going to be Tuesday night,

hope its not the southampton game

last time we went there for a midweek game,,hundreds didnt get in..

and train broke down on way home

got home at 7 in morning i think it was

norwich,,charlton..southend..

Living just north of Reading means that for me it looks like:

Probables: Wycombe, Brentford, Swindon, Bristol Rovers, Exeter, Yeovil, Southampton, Brighton, MK Dons

Possibles:- Charlton, Millwall(?), Orient, Southend, Colchester, Norwich, Walsall, Shrewsbury/Gillingham

Maybe not:- Leeds, Huddersfield, Stockport, Carlisle, Tranmere, Hartlepool, Scunthorpe(?)

I want to add Leeds and Huddersfield to my probables - so I'll probably need to trade off one or two of the possibles to keep the peace with the missus and kids :wink:

Oh and then there's the home games... :grin:

Probables: Wycombe, Brentford, Swindon, Bristol Rovers, Exeter, Yeovil, Southampton, Brighton, MK Dons

Possibles:- Charlton, Millwall(?), Orient, Southend, Colchester, Norwich, Walsall, Shrewsbury/Gillingham

Maybe not:- Leeds, Huddersfield, Stockport, Carlisle, Tranmere, Hartlepool, Scunthorpe(?)

I want to add Leeds and Huddersfield to my probables - so I'll probably need to trade off one or two of the possibles to keep the peace with the missus and kids :wink:

wow.....looks like you southerners might be flying the flag for us boys next season at the away games

I want to add Leeds and Huddersfield to my probables - so I'll probably need to trade off one or two of the possibles to keep the peace with the missus and kids :wink:Oh and then there's the home games... :grin:

I've already decided to leave home now rather than wait for the inevitable!

As I won't be going to any games, home or away, next season, I can be a little more objective.

One of my best mates is a Shrewsbury fan and my boss is a Gillingham fan so...........Come on you Shrews!!!!!

southampton is a defo for me great night out on the tiles ...Charlton used to have a few in the antigallican not been in lately so it will be nice to see old faces..

ah whatever win or lose you can alway's console yourself in fine ales and conversation..