Daniel Jones

Yeah i would love for Daniel Jones to come back but i dont think well get him on a freebie wich i think is what well be going for this summer :(. He looked verry good last season but i just cant see us spending much money, Plus does Wolves see him as a good prospect?. I think a long term loan wich a buyout clause would be a good idea.

Yes, I'd have him back, too.

I put a question on the Wolves 606 board, and got this response:

Cant see him making our first team, but we have entered into the reserve league this year, I can see him being loaned out and maybe even sold.

He signed a new deal untill 2010 last October so will be available on a "free" at the end of next season.

I dont think he is good enough for the premiership, and I dont think he played particually well when I have seen him in the championship. I did watch the Oldham game on Sky and he looked comfortable in league 1. He can improve, maybe another year in league 1 and then move up to the championship.

I'd take him back with open arms.

Any defender than can penetrate the oppositions defence too has abit of a trait. Speed, agility.. it's all there.

Sign him up!

:huh:

Well... suppose he is left footed.... but is that not a "trait" too far?

:wink:

I'd love to have DJ back full time... however methinks there will be clubs with bigger bank balances than ours interested if he was available. You have to remember too, this isnt the same team he played in last year to instil some sentiment/good will in the player to return... it might as well be a totally different team...