The same Hughes who played for Arsenal, Everton (and possibly someone else in the Prem) who was a bit of a passer back then? He was a fairly decent player in his day but that day has gone. He would probably be on a decent wage but he might be the sort who could do a good job for us.

The same Hughes who played for Arsenal, Everton (and possibly someone else in the Prem) who was a bit of a passer back then? He was a fairly decent player in his day but that day has gone. He would probably be on a decent wage but he might be the sort who could do a good job for us.

Glasgow Rangers? Coventry

The same Hughes who looked very laboured and beyond his Best before date at BP this season - Yes!

Considering we have just let Allott go (a good decision i think), Hughes showed less energy and dare i say it - invention than allott and that may be why Warsaw have released him - wages and all.

Regardless of previous......No thanks.

The same Hughes who looked very laboured and beyond his Best before date at BP this season - Yes!

Considering we have just let Allott go (a good decision i think), Hughes showed less energy and dare i say it - invention than allott and that may be why Warsaw have released him - wages and all.

Regardless of previous......No thanks.

Michael Ricketts once played for England

I doubt he's on a decent wage if he's been released.