• Lee Hughes
    • Sean Gregan
    • Mark Crossley
    • Andy Liddell
    • Stefan Stam
    • Mark Allott
    • Kevin Maher
    • JP Kalala

Is it not the poll being voted on just updating the time, and sticking it to the top again (as I have nothing beyond yours)?

It's this. Bugs the arse off me but I don't think we can stop it.

Mee too.

You could close the poll once it's almost inactive?

Once they drift down the board there's no need to close them, thankfully. Whilst people are still interested in adding their vote we'll leave them open.

Once they drift down the board there's no need to close them, thankfully. Whilst people are still interested in adding their vote we'll leave them open.

Admirably democratic too, Quite right!!

I think the poll shows that if we get two decent quality players in the key positions inidicated, then the fans will start to relax a bit.

But pretty clear cut, so show those worrying about a new team , have not much to fear.

Admirably democratic too, Quite right!!

I think the poll shows that if we get two decent quality players in the key positions inidicated, then the fans will start to relax a bit.

But pretty clear cut, so show those worrying about a new team , have not much to fear.

It also shows that the player people consider the second most important to our underperforming team last year is not all that good, seeing as he's now joined Chesterfield to keep his beer kitty topped up.

It also shows that the player people consider the second most important to our underperforming team last year is not all that good, seeing as he's now joined Chesterfield to keep his beer kitty topped up.

Good point, and the third most important coincidentally has also has joined Chesterfield too!

Kalala!?! He couldn't buy a game under Shez here!!

I have to say, after much thought I do agree... JPK is by far the hardest player to replace out of the lot of them...

It is frikking impossible to find another player that bad.

I have to say, after much thought I do agree... JPK is by far the hardest player to replace out of the lot of them...

It is frikking impossible to find another player that bad.

Everton - he should always be loved for that game, and he will be off me and a lot of people! (but yeah hes :censored: )

This thread really is at the end now, it's being bumped but not added to. As a result I'm going to close it and allow it to sink.

If you passionatly feel like debating the point please start a poll-less thread.

Cheers,

Ack

OWTB Team

:locker: