Hello

Martjs has landed from ovrt the water in America... anyone fancying a night out in Oldham and possibly putting faces to names on here are more than welcome. Of course those who have previously been know what to expect ... a quiet night .... couple of beers ..... no memory in the morning :grin: I have let all those who's mobile numbers I have know but it really is open to anyone... Please pm me if your interested and I will give you a mobile number and full arrangements .. The inital starting point will be The Up Steps in town at 8pm

Cheers

Ha being a yank he should be used to gross concoctions like that..... you not fancy it then Rocky

A Yank? Eff off, don't ever call me a yank again Mr. B... I know where you live... And I'm staying right round the corner from you... Anyway, back to work. :grin:

See you tomoz lads. Looking forward to it.

Nice to see you again last night Martin.

Hope your all hungover this morning, especially after seeing what Chickers and Uncle Mike were sneaking into your drinks at the bar in Squire Knot's :o

Just glad i was driving so i had an excuse not to drink. Crazy mutha that Mike B. :lol: