Taylor to Bristol City?

What I mean is it's nowhere near enough to even lay the foundations for the super-duper, de-luxe model 5,000 capacity multi-tiered effort that we were told was to replace the Lookers.

Seeing as I am a Quantity Surveyor by profession this is a bit like the time when you schooled me on a subject I had covered in my dissertation.

That said, you are of course correct.

*retracts offer of pre- and post-Masters beers*

:wink:

I thought that might do the trick, subtle yet effective. :wink:

To be fair I hate it and, since finally qualifying last month, have handed in my notice despite the 'current climate'. I suppose it's a good insurance policy incase I knock up a sweetheart sometime soon or something. :petesake::surrender:

P.S I party like Lee Hughes

Im not trying to compare the two players outright, i realise that Sturridge is (supposably) a beter player, tho ive never seen him play. I'm just highlighting the situation. One scale for the big teams and one for us. £10m development fee? Well havent we developed Chris Taylor?

And how can u say that to base a valuation on goals scored is bizzare? He's a striker! Its his job! If he was a centrehalf then ok. Remember Paul Warne? Player of the season and a true 110%er but if you dont score the goals as a striker then whats the point.

All im saying is if a teenager that has scored 4 or 5 goals is worth £10m then how does it compare against Bellamy, a proven goalscorer that cost about as much?

Ita maka no sensa!

Anyway, heres to Chris Taylor and the £5m development fee. May it buy us a couple of stands or a few of those ridiculously priced rows of seats......