Ince Returns To MKDons

Best of luck to the pair of them.

I'm afraid I can't agree - he's a to55er and they are a joke fake club who shouldnt even be in the football league. I'd love nothing more if it all went t1ts up! Fingers crossed!!

I'm afraid I can't agree - he's a to55er and they are a joke fake club who shouldnt even be in the football league. I'd love nothing more if it all went t1ts up! Fingers crossed!!

Erm, OK. You have convinced me that I might have got it wrong about The Guvnor and MK Dons...

Signed a two year contract to take over as manager again

In this instance I really hope the "second time round" cliche rings true throughout MKDonald's season.

Couldn't agree more,never had any time for the self-styled "Guv'nor" who usually didn't have the balls to watch his team taking penalties,never mind stepping up and taking one. Couldn't find the clip of him going to square up to Duncan Ferguson then visibly crapping himself and thinking better of it,but it sums him up.

He gained a lot of respect in my book for taking on the macc job, when so many other ex-prem stars try to start at prem / chamionship level, and he gained more by doing a good job there. The MK dones move was inevitable, and then when blackburn came knocking, would anyone have turned it down? really?

10 x the pay, 2 leagues higher, and a chance of doing well in the prem? Only a fool wouldn't take it.

He gained a lot of respect in my book for taking on the macc job, when so many other ex-prem stars try to start at prem / chamionship level, and he gained more by doing a good job there. The MK dones move was inevitable, and then when blackburn came knocking, would anyone have turned it down? really?

10 x the pay, 2 leagues higher, and a chance of doing well in the prem? Only a fool wouldn't take it.

I agree with your post about his ambition, but he really made a fool of himself following his less than successful spell at Blackburn by playing the race card on his dismissal.

Edited by mikejh45

Don't forget he played at Macc as well. I have a feeling that might have had more to do with success than his inspirational tactical genius - as much as I know him for the (can't do smileys from this PC) that he is I have no doubt that he would have dominated any pitch in our division at that time, never mind the one below. As for his time with MK :censored:heads, failure to get promoted with their budget when they were outbidding Championship teams for (presumably unambitious) players would have indicated that he was a clown of the first order.

From t'other post, I missed the race card - very sad if he did, puts him in the John Barnes class of managers given jobs beyond their talent and looking for an excuse school if true. Lots of white managers get sacked, some of them fairly, some of them not. Ince is a prick regardless.

4th division to 4th division to premier league to 3rd division..............soon those with football nouse will realise that this guy (ince..) is not a hard working, knowledgable football coach......but a succesful ex player who will soon use all of his top class contacts up because he has little idea of coaching decent footballers and demands rather than earns respect!!!