What has been the worst part of this pre season

singe

What has irritated you most  

125 members have voted

1. 1. .

• Lack of a big name player to get the stayaways back
    • The shared stadium possibility
    • Corporal Jones' alleged doom and gloom
    • Stoopid attempts to get a transfer rumour in the media once someone had first suceeded
    • The re-sign Hughes debate
    • THe re-signig og Gregan debate
    • Debating the merits of every player released this summer
    • Constant in-fighting between fellow Latics fans
    • People clammouring to re-signing players who were part of the team that went into freefall last season

end of the day if we all agreed there would be little point of having a messageboard, but it's when debate gets personal that I don't like

Surely it can only be personal if you know who a poster is in real life? Otherwise people are simply attacking an internet persona.

Thing is corp...the problem you have with that statement is that there are, like it or not, going to be some people on here that are far more in the know that you are! I enjoyed watching you have a dabble with one person on here last week, knowing full well what they were saying was true due to knowing who his dad is. The said person being one of those sat on the main stage when we had the 2 council meetings the other November and December.

You do have to accept that sometimes, people will actually know better and are trying to tell you in as little words as possible not to get their source into trouble.

fair enough some people may have inside sources, but it seems today that when i talk on here everyone has an inside source, and if i hear something i.e. a rumour and post it i get attacked by a few people because I havent posted as much as anyone else and i dont have this inside source,

some people believe this message board should only be posted on by a certain group of people, and if your new and dare to tell people of a rumour you heard you have to be prepared for the onslaught.

when i first joined i heard a rumour and as i was new i decided to post this rumour and tell everyone what i know and straight away i got "new poster.... ignoring" or "come on who do you think we are" or "cant you read other posts?"

I think its fair that people may disagree with what is posted but if they just share their point of view or what they heard rather than slate you for what you have posted then everyones happy

sorry I went on with myself with that last post...

to summarise

dont like how new posters get slated when posting, dont like the hassle you get for not knowing what everyone else on here does

no offence ment to anyone by the way

Edit: last sentence added

Edited by thelaticsfan

The pre-season has been surprisingly positive if you ask me.

My favourite part was the second coming. :banana3:

I didn't know he came the first time .... or was this a different story I'm thinking of?

Edited by opinions4u

sorry I went on with myself with that last post...

to summarise

dont like how new posters get slated when posting, dont like the hassle you get for not knowing what everyone else on here does

no offence ment to anyone by the way

Edit: last sentence added

You make many valid points in this thread.

But I don't care what an OASIS fan says, go piss up a rope you waste of cyberspace

;)