If anyone wants me to do them a copy just PM me.

Also which block is everyone heading for? Same as last time?

this is my first time at the masters this year, where should I get tickets for to be with the latic's fans ? don't wanna be stuck with any others! lol

danny

If anyone wants me to do them a copy just PM me.

Also which block is everyone heading for? Same as last time?

Last year, the block Latics fans gathered at was block 119 behind the goal.

this is my first time at the masters this year, where should I get tickets for to be with the latic's fans ? don't wanna be stuck with any others! lol

danny

At the masters, it is unreserved seating mate. If you just buy a ticket from Ticketmaster or any other ticket outlet, you will be fine.

danny

Tickets are unreserved.

When you go in, dont go and sit down. They open up blocks 'as per need' and to make it look full for the TV cameras... so at the start there will only be the blocks on the right hand side open which will be made up of mixed fans from the other clubs...

When you go in... wait around in the concourse outside the entrance to Blocks 109/110... which are behind the goal (pretty much the nearest doors to the entrance)... all the Oldham fans should wait here until the other blocks fill... then they will open these up and everyone can pile in together...

Happy days...

I thought prices were cheaper earlier on, Just had a look now and tickets are priced £10 for students, and £15 for us workers :angry: Add to that the service charge (£1.50-£2-20)and £2 delivery/collection fee.

I'm now a worker, but my Student Card is current until August 31st, thus keeping my Saints Season Ticket Current :grin:

Whats the deal with tickets when bought with a NUS card? Do they check for ID or anything like that at the turnstile? I`m going on a student ticket you see, being delivered by post, but i`ve no NUS card etc so just checking i won`t get pulled up or out. My thinking is that they can`t turn me away as ive already paid for my ticket.

Whats the deal with tickets when bought with a NUS card? Do they check for ID or anything like that at the turnstile? I`m going on a student ticket you see, being delivered by post, but i`ve no NUS card etc so just checking i won`t get pulled up or out. My thinking is that they can`t turn me away as ive already paid for my ticket.

I can't say for certain if they'll check, but if they do and you don't have ID to support it they can turn you away, that's for sure.

You can go in person to the MEN box office...no delivery fee then :grin:

Yes, this is probably your best bet, or you could wait (not long) for the 3rd and next owtb.co.uk podcast where we will be running a comp to win pairs of tickets for the masters.

The tickets I've got have no prices on, make of that what you will but I'll take my card with me anyway - don't remember them asking for ID last year but tbh I was that well oiled by then!