OWTB.co.uk Masters Guide

As official supporters of the 2009 North West Masters OWTB.co.uk have been able to provide our members with exclusive ticket competitions and breaking news on the players representing Latics at this year's event. We appreciate that some members may be attending the event who would like to meet up with fellow Latics fans, or friends they've made on OWTB.co.uk, to celebrate the day and to have a good laugh along the way.

So, we've produced this guide as a suggestion to the day's events. The OWTB.co.uk staff and friends will be following the example set by the fantastic support we had last year at the event by meeting at around 13:00 at Sinclairs Oyster Bar in Manchester's Exchange Square.

For those of you who don't know how to find it see the map below:

Map-THUMB.png

Once we've had chance to sample the outstandingly good value beer at Sinclairs (which last time I checked was a bargain at £1.72 a pint) we'll head over to the MEN Arena and aim to congregate in last year's most vocal Oldham stronghold in Block 109:

Seats-THUMB.png

Don't forget to check out the OWTB.podcast for your final chance to win tickets to this years event and OAFCProzac's fantastic review of the players involved.

Meeting at 1?!? :shock: I'll cut my evening short to be there. ^_^

3 tics and 2 citeh massive will be twiddling their thumbs waiting for their tickets,because i won't be there at 1....

I will be Satan himself next saturday when my small one has to leave Skeggy several hours early

Edited by SAV

3 tics and 2 citeh massive will be twiddling their thumbs waiting for their tickets,because i won't be there at 1....

I will be Satan himself next saturday when my small one has to leave Skeggy several hours early

Just tell him Satan's got an appointment with God...you won't be lying.