won every header, and did two stupid mistakes which should have been punished. theres a few who give out man of the match for that.

thats out of my system now, ill try not to bring it up when he does it again very soon. :ranting:

agree with that... very worried about centre halfs this season gonna get caught out alot.. also dont think rubes is upto it aswell :shock:

tall trialist is a class act from what I've seen raw talent to be worked with, plays it simple, doesn't hoof can find a man and is colossal in the air.

Sign him up.

I think you're overhyping him a little there tbh. I would have like to have seen him against FL standard oppo, Hyde offered little but Halifax led us a merry dance at times and I felt he played too close to Haining. If he's still here give him 45 mins against Macc to see what he's really capable of. I agree with the worries about the defence, the midfield looks sorted just the usual worries over defence and attack and the lack of goalkeeping cover. I'd like to see Brill tested more too.

tall trialist is a class act from what I've seen raw talent to be worked with, plays it simple, doesn't hoof can find a man and is colossal in the air.

Sign him up.

He is awful, no positional sense at Hyde he was way deeper and to far away from Haining and against Halifax he was way to close. Also for his size he wasn't that great in the air, I would say Haining who is a fair bit shorter was far better in the air and on the deck.

I dunno, I think I saw what ROAM does, although 'class act' may be OTT. His positioning is suspect (shortly after he came on at Scalifax he tracked back as they broke and stood in no-mans land as they had 2 unmarked at the back post) but aside from this he looked pretty composed. I reckon he'l make it but probably not here.

He is awful, no positional sense at Hyde he was way deeper and to far away from Haining and against Halifax he was way to close. Also for his size he wasn't that great in the air, I would say Haining who is a fair bit shorter was far better in the air and on the deck.

Agree with positioning but didnt he hit the woodwork or force a really good save at hyde? Looked a threat every time we had a corner.