question for any trust commitee members here

There is a Trust committee meeting this Friday evening and the organising of a fans forum will be high on the agenda. To the committee, the details of today's announcement were not known and no talks have taken place. Obviously, certain members of the committee got to know little bits prior to the Chron's 'exclusive' last week. You wouldn't expect anything else when there is a Trust committee member on the board of the football club. I'm a little confused as to what you would want Barry to say, when Cabinet approval is yet to be granted. A full statement has been issued which gives an awful lot of information. Questions remain and these will be addressed in the coming days and weeks.

The Trust is there for the fans and there has been lots of criticism of the Trust in recent years. In the normal course of events, the Trust is little more than a supporters association and organises nights like the successful Question of Latics. However, the Trust comes into its own at times like this and now that there are major things to be discussed, the Trust will, I'm sure, do what needs to be done to facilitate the needs of the fans.

There is a Trust committee meeting this Friday evening and the organising of a fans forum will be high on the agenda. To the committee, the details of today's announcement were not known and no talks have taken place. Obviously, certain members of the committee got to know little bits prior to the Chron's 'exclusive' last week. You wouldn't expect anything else when there is a Trust committee member on the board of the football club. I'm a little confused as to what you would want Barry to say, when Cabinet approval is yet to be granted. A full statement has been issued which gives an awful lot of information. Questions remain and these will be addressed in the coming days and weeks.

The Trust is there for the fans and there has been lots of criticism of the Trust in recent years. In the normal course of events, the Trust is little more than a supporters association and organises nights like the successful Question of Latics. However, the Trust comes into its own at times like this and now that there are major things to be discussed, the Trust will, I'm sure, do what needs to be done to facilitate the needs of the fans.

its a simple ..have the trust had ANY word, ANY imput regarding this.

i already know the answer from 2 different trust members already.

if barry knew,why wasn't his committee members notified of this?

its a simple ..have the trust had ANY word, ANY imput regarding this.

i already know the answer from 2 different trust members already.

if barry knew,why wasn't his committee members notified of this?

No word and no input. Matters are discussed monthly at committee meetings and Barry tells what he knows at that time. The next meeting is Friday.

Come on folks lets be honest here. I've said before the Trust with 3% stake isn't even a fly in the ointment for any decision making at BP. It has it's place though in times of grave danger purely as a focal point for the fans to rally round and come together. It's main function since TTA took over the club is a kin to a social section at a place of work to plan and run social events and raise small amounts in the grand scheme of things. Barry is stuck in between a rock and a hard place because he can't report back to the fans on most big decision making in the boardroom. In fact he'll be privy to what TTA allow only.

Edited by Lags