Malcolm Glazer taking over the scum

Will it turn out good for Latics in the end?

Now that it's already started Man Ure cannot no longer compete (in the highest of the high admittedly) on the top transfers of the mega stars, will it be good for Latics when they lose their dominant grip on the prizes?

The lost generation are lost forever but surely a period not winning can only do good. Pity it's city that have plenty clout financially now and not say Spurs.

Edited by Lags

Will it turn out good for Latics in the end?

Now that it's already started Man Ure cannot no longer compete (in the highest of the high admittedly) on the top transfers of the mega stars, will it be good for Latics when they lose their dominant grip on the prizes?

The lost generation are lost forever but surely a period not winning can only do good. Pity it's city that have plenty clout financially now and not say Spurs.

And undoubtedly over the next few years our neighbours at eastlands will vastly increase ticket prices, pricing many out of going to games

The only teams I see spending bigger than the Redd Soxx are Real Madrid, who are spending vast amounts on lots of very good players who I don’t expect to improve them much as a team, and the clowns down the road, who are spending vast amounts on players who aren’t quite good enough for top teams and who won’t improve them much either. Ronaldo is obviously a loss for United but I still expect them to win the Prem this season and progress in Europe, and City will be an overhyped comedy show. So all round it’s business as usual.

dont think ticket prices will make anydifferance at all ability to attend the red sox bowl doesent stop there "fans " purchasing there replica shirts ,car stickers towels etc think the fact that they WIN trophys and are successfull is the draw the same will happen with citeah if they do ever start winning anything .

face it the obnly way to get the fans back is to be successfull look at wigan success on the field incrased gates and support localy its not rocket science !

The only teams I see spending bigger than the Redd Soxx are Real Madrid, who are spending vast amounts on lots of very good players who I don’t expect to improve them much as a team, and the clowns down the road, who are spending vast amounts on players who aren’t quite good enough for top teams and who won’t improve them much either. Ronaldo is obviously a loss for United but I still expect them to win the Prem this season and progress in Europe, and City will be an overhyped comedy show. So all round it’s business as usual.

I don't see any of City's signings that aren't good enough for top teams.

Barry could've gone to Liverpool

Tevez could've gone to United

Adebayor was Arsenals first choice striker.

And they could still sign Terry, which would be an unbelievable coup

dont think ticket prices will make anydifferance at all ability to attend the red sox bowl doesent stop there "fans " purchasing there replica shirts ,car stickers towels etc think the fact that they WIN trophys and are successfull is the draw the same will happen with citeah if they do ever start winning anything .

face it the obnly way to get the fans back is to be successfull look at wigan success on the field incrased gates and support localy its not rocket science !

Will that mean cheaper season tickets then?????? bearing in mind Wigin is predominantly a Rugby town and ticket prices have to be kept as low as to entice the town to fill the ground, maybe the same would happen in Oldham if the Roughyeds had a home!!

A 28 year old defender with a dodgy back....not that good an investment......vidic however lmao!!

I rate Barry highly to be fair, Tevez for me is slightly below a real top level side (hence why Rednose didn't really want him), Adebayor is quite good when he pulls his finger out. Terry I think is vastly over-rated at the top level, wouldn't be a first choice for England for me. And every time he goes down it takes him just a bit longer to get up. Certainly if you gave me £40m to spend on one player I wouldn't spend it on him.

Will that mean cheaper season tickets then?????? bearing in mind Wigin is predominantly a Rugby town and ticket prices have to be kept as low as to entice the town to fill the ground, maybe the same would happen in Oldham if the Roughyeds had a home!!

dont think it will meen cheaper tickets and yes wigan is a rugby town ( as i am told oldham is but it has never seemed taht way to me ) but the rugbys gates have declined since they left central park and ceased dominating ( hopefully the same will happen at manure ) but they did have a large untapped non rugby audiance in the area know from many at my work that they are a lot of locals second taem as they cant get tickets for the red sox or anfield so got to wigan