Sunderland Friendly

I'm dissapointed we won't be seeing Kenwynne on Saturday, would have been a great benchmark for Rubes to have looked after him, they are bringing second string and youth but it should still be a good workout for our boys against supposedly superior quality.

I'm dissapointed we won't be seeing Kenwynne on Saturday, would have been a great benchmark for Rubes to have looked after him, they are bringing second string and youth but it should still be a good workout for our boys against supposedly superior quality.

its a shame a stronger squad won't be brought.

I would think even most of the second string would be in Amsterdam with two games in three days. Disappointed and not going now - Manc beckons!

Waste of time, but we've done it ourselves before (I remember a game at Dale (1-3 defeat?) whilst the first team was off somewhere else).

If they bringing reserves/youth then i ca understand why penney has got another friendly in against middlesbrough at home

An opportunity to hammer someone and for the strikers to hopefully fill their boots whilst making their BP debuts should not be sniffed at, anyhow I'll be there then the wife is dropping me in Manc and hopefully I won't be that pissed that I fall asleep during the final this year!