Am I on the wrong pages ? Moderator ?

Guest FyldeBlue

Guest FyldeBlue

All of a sudden the OWTB boards have turned into The Corporal Jones Show.

I've had enough of it and him, the whole site is being ruined by his constant wind ups, no matter who posts, Ok it may bring in the revenue, but sadly I suspect it is also an attempt to stir up trouble against the Club and the Directors.

Cheerio OWTB, when the JKL site disappeared I was of the opinion that at last we, as decent supporters would get a website for everyone to comment, air their views and discuss the club, the last two weeks have become so boring, it's no longer of any interest to me, I hope others don't start feeling the same. :disappointed:

Fylde Blue

Edited by FyldeBlue

All of a sudden the OWTB boards have turned into The Corporal Jones Show.

I've had enough of it and him, the whole site is being ruined by his constant wind ups, no matter who posts, Ok it may bring in the revenue, but sadly I suspect it is also an attempt to stir up trouble against the Club and the Directors.

Cheerio OWTB, when the JKL site disappeared I was of the opinion that at last we, as decent supporters would get a website for everyone to comment, air their views and discuss the club, the last two weeks have become so boring, it's no longer of any interest to me, I hope others don't start feeling the same. :disappointed:

Fylde Blue

Ridiculous attention seeking post. Closed.