What team would you play against Blackpool?

If the we as the fans have been seeing and reading it for so long why hasnt DP????? and what must the rest of the team think to 2 central defenders who bottle out of getting in the way of the ball??

Well I don't think anyone can really put there trust in DP, he's clueless.

everyone that played yesterday except brill id have fleming in there and byfield sent home parker first choice for sure on

Fair point but I thought Byfield did okay

Well I don't think anyone can really put there trust in DP, he's clueless.

Fair point but I thought Byfield did okay

yeah he did okay but for his experince and age should be showing more to his game than just running everywhere

If the we as the fans have been seeing and reading it for so long why hasnt DP????? and what must the rest of the team think to 2 central defenders who bottle out of getting in the way of the ball??

He probably can the difference is we as fans only hve to judge what we see its DP's job to go out there find and convince a better centre half to come and join us. Greegs and Rubes are the best we can get at the moment ofcourse this doesn't mean that a new centre half won't be coming in before the transfer window ends infact I would be disappointed if that wasn't the case.

Edited by GlossopLatic

He probably can the difference is we as fans only hve to judge what we see its DP's job to go out there find and convince a better centre half to come and join us. Greegs and Rubes are the best we can get at the moment ofcourse this doesn't mean that a new centre half won't be coming in before the transfer window ends infact I would be disappointed if that wasn't the case.

He can http://www.oldhamadvertiser.co.uk/sport/fo...th_preparations

yeah he did okay but for his experince and age should be showing more to his game than just running everywhere

He did what any good centre-forward should do - won us a lot of free kicks.

Goals and assists (who was fouled for Parker's goal?) will come I'm sure.

With it being the last before the season starts, I'd like to think he would pick the side that at the moment, he expects to start the first game of the season. Allows him to assess if he has any potential doubts and make subsequent changes for the Stockport game.

Brill (need a keeper tho)

Eardley Gregan Hazell Jacobsen

Holdsworth Furman Worthington Taylor

Abbott Parker

pretty obvious but dont see any other team ...

I wonder if Neal will play because it has said in todays evening gazette that they (scumpool) are hoping to sign Eardley in the next couple of days in a fee believed to be around 250k

Edited by fleetwood Blue

With it being the last before the season starts, I'd like to think he would pick the side that at the moment, he expects to start the first game of the season. Allows him to assess if he has any potential doubts and make subsequent changes for the Stockport game.

That's what i'm thinking too mate