Thanks Singe.....

Guest FyldeBlue

Guest FyldeBlue

Thanks for those kind words, it was really a misunderstanding and mostly on my part as I thought that BRF was suggesting something with regard to Huddersfield.

It was a mistake and whilst it quite rightly may have deserved a whoosh, it did not warrant the rest of the comment, I therefore replied and have since tried to send HB a full apology if he was offended, I was unable to reply direct to his mail so posted in full on OWTB.

I don't have any problems saying sorry at anytime, I contribute, or try to do ! ... to OWTB in a fair manner with my own viewpoints and from 55 years of Latics support and experiences, sometimes I deliberately set my posts out in such a way so to attract comments, which in return indirectly brings in funds, OK. ?

Some people sadly appear to have personal vendettas against anyone who has been around and supporting OUR football club a very long time.

As I said I'm not offended that easily and hope that what I've said to HB is totally acceptable to him :wink:

Regards

FB