eardley....

oafc.co.uk:-

Posted by fryatt1969 [user Info] on 5/8/2009, 5:54 pm

i have been told today,[ huddersfield] have meet latics price quote" for eardley, what that is i do not knw, the main problem, seems to be, the club do not want to sell the lad, to a rival. this from a good source!

i have been told today,[ huddersfield] have meet latics price quote" for eardley, what that is i do not knw, the main problem, seems to be, the club do not want to sell the lad, to a rival. this from a good source!

Makes sense to me. obviosly if it was a championship club, looks like they would accept. I hope the Boo Boys lay off this season, and let him develop.

Must be a good :sauce: because I heard the same from mine.

Signing for Blackpool today!!