Peter Beagrie reckons we'll struggle...

Abbott - scored 17

Hughes - scored 18

This according to FL website - Abbot played less games also

Allott was great in 07/08 but last year was rubbish. His 7 out of 10 every week as shez used to call him went down to a 6 out of 10 at best. Dont think he won any awards last season did he when TBH the options were limited? He like the CB pairing would have been a year older and a year closer retirment.

Anyway its all about opinions and I think yours are sh*t :grin:

BTW - I am not saying Abbott is better than Hughes but I do think that Abbott and Parker combined will score more than Hughes combined with the 20 strikers he played with last year

So, he used to play against us and get a load of stick because our fans didn't like him. And now our fans are moaning because he doesn't like us? Jeez....you couldn't make it up.

Im guessing plenty of teams didnt like him but it only seems to be us he has a pop at , he needs to get over himself.

Im guessing plenty of teams didnt like him but it only seems to be us he has a pop at , he needs to get over himself.

He hasn't really had a pop though has he? He said we have some good players (not a dig), but we tailed off badly last season (we did), and we have lost our best striker (we have). He thinks we might struggle. Thats not having a pop, its just his opinion. I hope he is wrong, and I am sure we will prove it.

Edited by dave_ragg1984

He hasn't really had a pop though has he? He said we have some good players (not a dig), but we tailed off badly last season (we did), and we have lost our best striker (we have). He thinks we might struggle. Thats not having a pop, its just his opinion. I hope he is wrong, and I am sure we will prove it.

The sarcastic "knowledgable fans bit"

Abbott - scored 17

Hughes - scored 18

This according to FL website - Abbot played less games also

Allott was great in 07/08 but last year was rubbish. His 7 out of 10 every week as shez used to call him went down to a 6 out of 10 at best. Dont think he won any awards last season did he when TBH the options were limited? He like the CB pairing would have been a year older and a year closer retirment.

Anyway its all about opinions and I think yours are sh*t :grin:

Abbott got 17 over 2 seasons. Hughes 26 (27). Just to tidy it up.

Abbott got 17 over 2 seasons. Hughes 26 (27). Just to tidy it up.

Just checked Soccer base and thats right! Still stand by my point re the partnership though

Hughes over two season started 51 and scored 25

Abbot in past two years started 31 and scored 17

Edited by NIKI1234