Question re Latics Player

Not been on this yet. Just tried to log in but it keeps asking me to sign up. Is our old account not automatically transferred over - do we have to re-register? Don't want to do this unless checking, as don't want two lots of money coming out! Any ideas?

It just transfers over from your old LW account, or at least mine did.

Did u have to re-enter any payment details - keeps asking me to subscribe, even though my name is at the top, and when I select to pay it keeps asking me to re-register. Any ideas?

No, I just signed in with my old username and password and that was it, no mention of payment as its already been done.

Just tried for the first time and was able to log in ok. When you click on Latics PLayer it should give you a screen that shows the option to sign in or sign up.

sign in should allow you to enter your username and password (exactly as they were for World), and if they are valid will log you in.

Otherwise, and if you hit sign up, you'll go to the registration page.

If your login details aren't working and you've tried the various options (forgotten password etc) I'd contact the club before re-registering - hopefully someone can confirm whether you should contact the new webmaestro or someone else.

I just log in with my LW account as well, I haven't had a prompt to re-registering or anything.

Could your account have expired?

Do you login to the "Existing Member Login" screen?

If you contact the club I'm sure tey will sort you out, I see Gordon is down as the person to contact re internet queries now that Stu has left, gordon.lawton@oldhamathletic.co.uk

I just log in with my LW account as well, I haven't had a prompt to re-registering or anything.

Could your account have expired?

Do you login to the "Existing Member Login" screen?

If you contact the club I'm sure tey will sort you out, I see Gordon is down as the person to contact re internet queries now that Stu has left, gordon.lawton@oldhamathletic.co.uk

I emailed Gordon, but he just said they only deal with the content.

The corect email would be customerservices@performgroup.com

I have one attchment that partly worked, but I did not hear any of the game on Saturday, they sent an email how to log in :ranting: and noth eard anything since

If you comfortable Latics LAdy I could email you with the attachment, but if not (understandable!-though some could vouch for me on here as not being a pyschco)*** maybe the customers services would help.

*** EDIT Maybe I might have to think about who I gave as a reference!

Edited by singe

Guest FyldeBlue
I emailed Gordon, but he just said they only deal with the content.

The corect email would be customerservices@performgroup.com

I have one attchment that partly worked, but I did not hear any of the game on Saturday, they sent an email how to log in :ranting: and noth eard anything since

If you comfortable Latics LAdy I could email you with the attachment, but if not (understandable!-though some could vouch for me on here as not being a pyschco)*** maybe the customers services would help.

*** EDIT Maybe I might have to think about who I gave as a reference!

Hi Singe, I'll vouch for you being anything you like pal ! :wink:

No doubt quite a few posters would love to vouch for me, in fact on reflection quite a lot do already!.... :bounce::lol1:

I did think the headline "Furman talks to Latics Player" was some sort of coded message that the squad have started communicating with each other after some sort of fallout!

:grin:

Yep.. Penney talks to Latics Player had me guessing which one had been a bad boy.

How do I know what type of flashplayer software is needed...there are loads...?????

Update: Fixed it, I have IE v8 and needed to change the compatibility view.

Edited by Alec1954