FTA Chaddy the Owl

Oh god please let me get near Moonchester. I am very good mates with the last Moonchester, but this new one is a complete tool. I had never met him before until a TV appearance i did and all he went on about how he wanted to beat me in a run and i wasnt allow to cheat by wearing small shoes. I pointed out that ive never done a run in small shoes and i would kick his arse in a race. The ponce even had muscles built into the new suit, how vain is that? <_<

Hmmmmm <_< He's having Moonchester and thats that! :grin:

Can we have photos of the Mascot Death Match?

btw underdog, is Chaddy invited to the wedding?

actually Stitch.. I conveted Tangerinedreams to a latics Blue...

yes the subtle art of my feminine ways...lol....if has actually stated if he new I was a blue he woul not have considered even meeting me. Bet he regrets it now.....lol

And yes Chaddy and Mrs Chaddy are coming to the wedding reception....

Weddings are great appearances. The best ones are when the Groom is a Latics fan and his mates have invited me along without clearing it with his new wife first. She stands there looking well annoyed that her new hubby is ignoring her and jumping round the dance floor with a 7 foot owl. :lol:

I did one once thought where the bride and groom insisted i joined them in the first dance. That was VERY strange :shock:

Weddings are great appearances. The best ones are when the Groom is a Latics fan and his mates have invited me along without clearing it with his new wife first. She stands there looking well annoyed that her new hubby is ignoring her and jumping round the dance floor with a 7 foot owl. :lol:

I did one once thought where the bride and groom insisted i joined them in the first dance night. That was VERY strange :shock:

That's how I read that post, as I skimmed through!!!! :blush:

Beleive me mate, stranger things have happened to me as Chaddy. I once had to lock myself in a room to get away from a bridesmaid who was getting a little bit "full on with me". I was actually scared. You cant exactly show them your married with sign language.

This is getting worryingly like that episode of CSI where they had the 'Furry Convention'.

Google it if you missed it ...

This is getting worryingly like that episode of CSI where they had the 'Furry Convention'.

Google it if you missed it ...

I saw that one....Las Vegas...how bizzare..furry animal fetish....lol...was Chaddy there???/...hmmmmm

And Chaddy...leave the costume at home for the reception...your having a night off....terwit terwoooooo

Edited by underdog