• Sean Gregan
    • Chris Taylor
    • Peter Gilbert
    • Darren Byfield
    • Pawel Abbott
    • Keigan Parker
    • Lewis Alessandra

Who voted for Taylor? They mustn't have gone to the game. He was awful

Probably the same lunatic who voted for him on Saturday against Stockport!!!

Some people will vote for the same player every match, even if that player only came on as a substitute for one minute!!!

Noticed on the brief Skysports clip, Gregan is back to blaming his team-mates again.

Incident one - Dobie wins a header, Gregan berates Gilbert even though Gilbert has what appears to be a right winger to mark.

Incident two - Centre-half beats Gregan by (would you believe) jumping and Brill/Holdsworth/Hazell/Gilbert/Whittaker/Furman/Worthington/Taylor/O'Grady/Byfield are all to blame!!!

Noticed on the brief Skysports clip, Gregan is back to blaming his team-mates again.

Incident one - Dobie wins a header, Gregan berates Gilbert even though Gilbert has what appears to be a right winger to mark.

Incident two - Centre-half beats Gregan by (would you believe) jumping and Brill/Holdsworth/Hazell/Gilbert/Whittaker/Furman/Worthington/Taylor/O'Grady/Byfield are all to blame!!!

Incident One - Gregan was telling Gilbert to tell him there was a man behind him and he was right to do so.

Don't remember Incident Two.

Incident One - Gregan was telling Gilbert to tell him there was a man behind him and he was right to do so.

Don't remember Incident Two.

The goal as I saw it...Gilbert dives in rather rashly seeing as there was an overlap behind him - good cross, Rubes outjumped at the far post; :censored: happens. Not sure how Gregan can be blamed for bollocking someone for diving in. Rubes was a little flat footed and had his back to the ball but typical sucker punch away from home that I've lost count of the amount of times we have done that in the last 24 years.

The goal as I saw it...Gilbert dives in rather rashly seeing as there was an overlap behind him - good cross, Rubes outjumped at the far post; :censored: happens. Not sure how Gregan can be blamed for bollocking someone for diving in. Rubes was a little flat footed and had his back to the ball but typical sucker punch away from home that I've lost count of the amount of times we have done that in the last 24 years.

Anybody would think the Captain isn't allowed to speak to his team mates.

I'm not referring on the goal, this was an earlier incident.

Edited by mikejh45