Team Card

I have held a season ticket since buying a half year ticket in 2007/8. I renewed in 2008/9 and have renewed again for 2009/10. A ticket each for me and my son.

On each occasion I have been told that my Teamcard will be provided automatically, with a similar response to follow up enquiries.

Unfortunately it's never happened. I remain without Teamcard.

What needs to be done to magic up a Teamcard for me, together with the appropriate points for the 2 season tickets across three seasons that have been paid for (not to mention numerous shirts etc from the club shop)?

I do feel like the regular announcements about the wonders of Team Card on the official web site are somewhat rubbing my nose in it.

Please help.

I have held a season ticket since buying a half year ticket in 2007/8. I renewed in 2008/9 and have renewed again for 2009/10. A ticket each for me and my son.

On each occasion I have been told that my Teamcard will be provided automatically, with a similar response to follow up enquiries.

What needs to be done to magic up a Teamcard for me, together with the appropriate points for the 2 season tickets across three seasons that have been paid for (not to mention numerous shirts etc from the club shop)?

I do feel like the regular announcements about the wonders of Team Card on the official web site are somewhat rubbing my nose in it.

Please help.

Im the Same, not had one since they were released. Was told to email somebody (the provider i think) but never got a reply so gave up in the end.

Please help.

As has been said I'd get in touch with Alan hardy as you shouldn't be missing out on this'divi' as after all you will be paying for it indirectly! for the past 2 seasons I've got enough to get £17 or so knocked off my kids new shirt which has been handy