Orient: Best atmosphere created by our fans for ages

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we signed the lad to score the goals, ABBOTT ABBOTT!

Oldham was the team he chose ABBOTT ABBOTT!

we know the lad he is a pole he gets the ball and scores a goal

Pawel Abbott Oldhams number 9!

Na Na Na Na Na Na Na Na ...

Mistake there, its like half of england he is a pole or thats what i'm told by Zorro (:

:lol:

Alex and I sung it pretty much non-stop after leaving Mark's. The people on the tube were a little nonplussed, as was the doorman in A N Other pub in Clapham.

Sounds like an exact replica of me and Alex making our way home after (I think) Millwall last year. He took us to some pub by Clapham Common tube station on the basis that it usually had some handy posh birds in it, forgetting that our pulling chances might be slightly encumbered by not being able to stand up or talk, reeking of booze and takeaway food and starting to sing songs about a third division football club every few minutes.

Sounds like an exact replica of me and Alex making our way home after (I think) Millwall last year. He took us to some pub by Clapham Common tube station on the basis that it usually had some handy posh birds in it, forgetting that our pulling chances might be slightly encumbered by not being able to stand up or talk, reeking of booze and takeaway food and starting to sing songs about a third division football club every few minutes.

Careful lads, you'll get me a reputation. It was the same pub - The Falcon near Clapham North. Cracking boozer.

I think it was after Colchester almost exactly a year ago but I was also in there after the Millwall game in Feb :)

• 2 weeks later...