Goalpoacher worth looking at

By my calculations, Penney has signed over 15 players both permanent and loan, so I really dont want us to sign anyone else.

There's always room for the right players in the positions most needed, my recommendation is a goalpoacher and I can't see too many of those in the current strikeforce.

Edited by BP1960

Tony Gray, Droylsden, a natural goalscorer and skillful on the the ball too, I think he would find no problems scoring goals in Div 1 too.

I saw him last week and was very impressed.

Tony Gray goal

never mind signing tony gray nick blackman far better and younger if i was dp i would go for signing him permently. with a bit of work he could be a good goal scorer scoreing 20-30 goals a seasion and make a bit of money of him.

I didn't really see anyone running Hartlepool ragged that day (well except their own keeper - it really was a competitive position with Budtz and ALB in Pools' net last year). not saying he's no good, just no one impressed that game.

Then again it wasn't easy to see anything that day.

Warlow pulled there defence all over the place , OS have you ever seen a game played in fog like that before to play a game in that was mad.

I think you need to wake up my learned friend, being a pro must be very hard, yes, getting out of bed at 8am in the morning, being at the training ground for 0930, doing 1 1/2 hours training then having a break for 30 mins to discuss tactics, another 1 1/2 hours training then 1 hour for lunch, back into training for another couple of hours in the afternoon then home for when the kids get home from school, sat at the dinner table by 6pm for a large portion of the missus's cottage pie and then relaxing in front of the tv for the rest of the night, sounds very hard to me that, and then we wonder why some pros are prima donnas, they go from hero to villain, good guy to bad guy, good cop bad cop, thats the price they pay, which is reflected in their salaries, but it is the career path they have chosen therefore they must take the rough with the smooth, they also turn out in all weather, so!!! dont we as the fans, sat on a cold hard plastic seat on a bleak night in january after probably doing a days graft with rigomortis setting in from that blasted wind which has a habit of coming down from the penines trying to freeze the snot in our noses up.

If you are to question me on the timings of training i have stated they have come from a friend who i have known since primary school, who is currently playing north of the border,so they are not made up or fabricated in anyway shape or form just solid facts!

You missed out the fact that we are under shelter, they however are not

Warlow pulled there defence all over the place , OS have you ever seen a game played in fog like that before to play a game in that was mad.

It was a little bizarre. I've been to one or two <cough> games a little worse for wear in the past and not had much recollection of what the ground looks like. However, I was there stone cold sober there and still have no idea what half the ground looks like.

Might go to that Droylsden game on Sat if nowt more interesting crops up. Thanks for the heads up BP. :)

The pies, burgers and chips are nice too at reasonable prices. :grin:

Incidentally, Fleetwood's ground is the only one I have seen showing live SKY TV in the toilets. :shock:

Edited by BP1960

The pies, burgers and chips are nice too at reasonable prices. :grin:

Incidentally, Fleetwood's ground is the only one I have seen showing live SKY TV in the toilets. :shock:

The new clubhouse/pub at Fleetwood Town wouldnt be out of place at any premierleague ground, with about 20 tv screens and some beautiful ladies behind the bar.

Fleetwood have just submitted plans to build a new £4 million pound 2,000 seater stand with executive boxes, this will bring the capacity to 5,500. They are a club going places and will hopefully be playing league football in 5 years according to there ambitious chairman and supporter Andy Pilley. :grin:

The new clubhouse/pub at Fleetwood Town wouldnt be out of place at any premierleague ground, with about 20 tv screens and some beautiful ladies behind the bar.

Fleetwood have just submitted plans to build a new £4 million pound 2,000 seater stand with executive boxes, this will bring the capacity to 5,500. They are a club going places and will hopefully be playing league football in 5 years according to there ambitious chairman and supporter Andy Pilley.

With ambitions like at I can see the Corporal retiring to a nice bungalow in Fleetwood :wink: