Chron - Interesting turn of phrase

if he ws injured,,he wouldnt have been on the bench would he?

Unlikely I'll give you. It could be anything. He could have been barfing all morning. Penney might be pissed off with him. He could have been snorting coke off (hold on I've ben here before). It could be anything. Give it time, we'll see if he has a part to play. I'll be amazed if he doesn't though.

Bollocks. DP has found out that Furman is a Jew. As if it wasn't enough him signing Jacobsen without, less, plausibly, realising.

Next conspiracy please? We all sort of know that Taylor isn't that fit, he might be, "rested," soon without getting fully sorted out.

"Penney caused a surprise as Dean Furman lost his place - the Athletic manager diplomatically referred to the midfield man as being rested. "

What does that mean? Sounds likes hinting at something else to me

Mr Bugby wrote that I take it? I'm surprised he knows what 'diplomatically' means. For those on here who clearly don't, all Bugby is trying to say is that Penney told him Furman was "rested" when (according to Bugby) he meant "dropped".

It was a surprise at 3pm, granted. But it was no surprise by 5pm given :censored:'s man of the match performance. Maybe we ought to be giving Penney some credit (God forbid) for seeing what the kid could do in midfield?