Formation

With Taylor not being 100% and Parker not being much of a winger what are peoples thoughts on playing 4-3-3 with Worthington, :censored: and Furman in midfield and Abbott, Parker and Blackman up front. I know that leaves us with no forwards to bring on but we could leave Taylor on the bench as a replacement forward and put Eves (or whatever he's called) on the bench.

Thoughts?

With Taylor not being 100% and Parker not being much of a winger what are peoples thoughts on playing 4-3-3 with Worthington, :censored: and Furman in midfield and Abbott, Parker and Blackman up front. I know that leaves us with no forwards to bring on but we could leave Taylor on the bench as a replacement forward and put Eves (or whatever he's called) on the bench.

Thoughts?

What about ryan brooke? or has he gone out on loan and i've missed it??

Thoughts?

At this moment of time, I'd have anybody in the team over Parker, hope he proves me wrong though.

4-2-3-1 anyone?

x

x - x - x - x

----x - x-----

x - x -x

x

That's what I've been saying since the start of the season.

Any Other Keeper In The World Ever

:censored: Hazell* Gregan Jacobson

Furman Worthington

Taylor Whittaker Parker

Abbott

* Replacement for this "footballer" wouldn't go a miss either!

That's what I've been saying since the start of the season.

Any Other Keeper In The World Ever

:censored: Hazell* Gregan Jacobson

Furman Worthington

Taylor Whittaker Parker

Abbott

* Replacement for this "footballer" wouldn't go a miss either!

you'd move :censored: out of centre mid?

you'd move :censored: out of centre mid?

Yep, he sounds (live in abroad so only get to listen to the commentry online) like a very good footballer, who could play a number of positions. It also means we get to fit Furman in the team as I don't think we can lose Worthington's bite and aggression that he offers the team.

Alternativley

GK. Brill

RB. Holdsworth

LB. Jacobson

CB. Hazell

CB. Gregan

CM. Worthington

CM. :censored:

AMC. Furman

RW. Taylor/Parker

LW. Taylor/Parker

CF. Abbott.

Even the lad from Hartlepool who we had last season?

Jan Buttz or however it was spelt, how about Chris Day???

If only pogs didnt have a dodgy knee - he wasnt great at coming off his line either but was a great shot stopper - havent been impressed with Brill so far and think we seriously need to consider bringing Fleming back or getting someone in.

Dont mind 4-3-3 with :censored:, Worthington and Furman in the middle and Abbot Paker and Parker up front, rest taylor for a bit let him heal up

If only pogs didnt have a dodgy knee - he wasnt great at coming off his line either but was a great shot stopper - havent been impressed with Brill so far and think we seriously need to consider bringing Fleming back or getting someone in.

Dont mind 4-3-3 with :censored:, Worthington and Furman in the middle and Abbot Paker and Parker up front, rest taylor for a bit let him heal up

i was thinking Abbott, Paker and Parker myself :grin:

Abbott Parker & Parker up front... !!! that will be a good trick :grin: