Video: An Oldham-Millwall Story

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm no doctor but what about secondary insomnia due to a side-effect of prescription drugs?

Er Diego if Zopiclone caused that there would be no point in its existance- its only licensed use is for insomnia (and only for 4 weeks). Some prescription drugs can cause insomnia- but a lot of those its because the circadian rythms get upset and the person sleeps at other times.

I bloody hate that ad. As I'm turning into some sort of insomniac at the moment and am wide awake I'll type WSC's view on it from this month's issue, which summed it up perfectly for me...

Sky are using their own 12-year-old slogan, "Football, we know how you feel about it, because we feel the same", in their new marketing campaign. And if you feel that football began in 1992, should be played at a time that suits a profit-making television company and consists of four teams ploughing through an uninspiring fixture list until they come upon each other on a Super Sunday, then, yes, Sky really does know how you feel about the game. Many fans will possibly reflect, as they race back home late Monday night from an away fixture on the other side of the country, that it doesn't matter so much how tired they feel at work tomorrow, because the Sky corporation knows how they feel.

God yeah, that ad does my f**king head in. No you don't feel the same, because my thoughts on football aren't "Wahey! Here's something i can milk a sh*tload of money out of! Here's a section of society whose loyalty and passion i can bleed dry!" When Latics got relegated, i did not think "Oh dear, this'll affect our cash flow next financial year." When we nearly went bust, i did not think "Not to worry, plenty of other fish in the sea, City are only down the road." When we beat Everton in the cup i did not think "Lovely, that'll bring a bit of extra cash in, and if we're really lucky they might move the 4th round game to a 12.30 kick off and televise it." You soulless, parasitic f*ckwits.

sorry, rant over, that was a bit sweary for a Sunday morning wasn't it.

Look, I like the girls a lot. They seem good fun and are obviously doing pretty well off the back of their video. They have given Latics a lot of publicity and are both good looking girls, Sarah especially.

I agree Amber, I think you are both gorgeous. :wub:

I think BeckfordsRightFoot must have some of the :censored: he talks in his eye. :wink:

Great video girls, keep up the good work and thanks for the mention.

p.s. its pronounced Lanky Lad...... which is short for Lancashire.....(the county where Oldham is)

Keep The Faith

:lanky:

God yeah, that ad does my f**king head in. No you don't feel the same, because my thoughts on football aren't "Wahey! Here's something i can milk a sh*tload of money out of! Here's a section of society whose loyalty and passion i can bleed dry!" When Latics got relegated, i did not think "Oh dear, this'll affect our cash flow next financial year." When we nearly went bust, i did not think "Not to worry, plenty of other fish in the sea, City are only down the road." When we beat Everton in the cup i did not think "Lovely, that'll bring a bit of extra cash in, and if we're really lucky they might move the 4th round game to a 12.30 kick off and televise it." You soulless, parasitic f*ckwits.

Amen.

(Well, it is Sunday. :unsure: )

Yes indeed. And I thought you were a lady... :wink:

I'd love to have a little townhouse in Oldham or something. Life seems so much more relaxed. Everything in L.A. is so vicious. You have to be at your best at all times, and it's so exhausting. I loved Oldham.

Mrs. Sideburns says you can take the girl out of Oldham, but you can't take Oldham out of the girl.

If you weren't seventy five in my mind I'd be buying you roses* right now.

*Flowers not choccies, I'm not cheap you know!

Well I'd just cut them from my neighbours garden who won village prizes for flowers, leeks and carrots (both big and small).

I agree Amber, I think you are both gorgeous. :wub:

I think BeckfordsRightFoot must have some of the :censored: he talks in his eye. :wink:

Great video girls, keep up the good work and thanks for the mention.

p.s. its pronounced Lanky Lad...... which is short for Lancashire.....(the county where Oldham is)

Keep The Faith

:lanky:

I don't think I've seen you post as much in a thread mate, so that goes without saying :wink:

You'd think this was flipping "OWTB Singles Night" at some of the posts in here :lol:

Edited by ste1987

Get one of your doctor friends to prescribe some Zopiclone- or were you too busy posting on this board in that lecture.

Haven't taken Pharm yet -- but yes, we'll probably be posting on this board during that lecture. <_<

I don't think I've seen you post as much in a thread mate, so that goes without saying :wink:

You'd think this was flipping "OWTB Singles Night" at some of the posts in here :lol:

Singles night?! I thought more than half the board was married with kids...

how the hell have i not clicked this thread until now??? :shock:

i've been in Bristol all weekend and my mother in law mentioned reading about two American girls coming over to watch Oldham - I dismissed it as the ramblings of a mad woman :lol::lol::lol:

Haha, how did she hear about it? Just wondering... :)

You guys have fans in Korea, I don't know why we're even news. xx

Haven't taken Pharm yet -- but yes, we'll probably be posting on this board during that lecture. <_<

When I was doing my neurology I had a lecture on sleep- which was strangley interesting and I'm sure Zopiclone came up then. What year are you in BTW?

When I was doing my neurology I had a lecture on sleep- which was strangley interesting and I'm sure Zopiclone came up then. What year are you in BTW?

I'm in the beginning of my second year. It's........terrible. I feel like I don't see the light of day for weeks at a time. :help: