Kieran Lee

Why? hes got more pace and will put in a hell of a lot more effort... even being in a big owl costume !

Parker was one of our best players in pre season so he's obviously got something. We really need to give new players more than 4 games before we judge them. The same applies to dean brill, give him a chance before getting on his back!

Parker was one of our best players in pre season so he's obviously got something. We really need to give new players more than 4 games before we judge them. The same applies to dean brill, give him a chance before getting on his back!

Its just no tradition giving players or managers a chance... Beggers belief that half the comments on players performance are from people who attend Latics Player and not the match .... so whatever Roy or Gordon say ....

He didnt stand out at Halifax or Bury. At Stockport, Millwall and Swindon he didnt look like he could be bothered off the ball and did nothing while on it. If we had any wingers he wouldnt be in the team because its Abbott and Blackman first choice without a doubt up front. I'd rather give Whittaker a start on the wing, we looked a lot better the moment he came on vs Swindon.

Its just no tradition giving players or managers a chance... Beggers belief that half the comments on players performance are from people who attend Latics Player and not the match .... so whatever Roy or Gordon say ....

Beggars belief that people make assumptions like that. I personally never use latics <whatever name they have for it now> because the commentary is usually so poor to listen to and i really aint a fan of radio commentary as it is. If im not at football on saturday ill be making better use of my time than to be sat at the PC half the day.

the same doesn't apply to dean brill,one word :censored:E.........

He didnt stand out at Halifax or Bury. At Stockport, Millwall and Swindon he didnt look like he could be bothered off the ball and did nothing while on it. If we had any wingers he wouldnt be in the team because its Abbott and Blackman first choice without a doubt up front. I'd rather give Whittaker a start on the wing, we looked a lot better the moment he came on vs Swindon.

thats because his first game was boro at BP and that he didnt play for us then dddeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!