O'Grady. He showed the odd glimpse were you thought. Is this really the same O'Grady who we've seen at Latics. I think he did more in the opening 5 minutes with some good flicks, movement and holding the ball up than i'd seen him do in ten performances for the 'tics. He never managed a shot though. Drifted in the second half and started to lag. Constantly found out on the wing, even though he's been sent to dale to be an out and out striker. Dale broke three times on the counter in the last ten minutes with 4 on 3 attacks and where was O'Grady - Nowhere to be seen. Pretty poor on the hole - if dale had another decent striker besides Dagnall then I dont think he'd get a game.

Watch out for 'dales 3rd goal. Cracking celebration by Tom Kennedy against his old club. Funny watching him goad the Bury fans who ran onto the pitch and then didnt have a clue what to do.

Sodje as well. Special note to him. Quite possibly the best centre half in league 1 and 2 when the ball is in the air. I've never seen anyone in all the games i've seen him play over the years win a header against him. The ball anywhere below knee height and he is quite possibly the worst player in league 1 and 2. Must say I did love his one figured salute to the home end.

I really do wish Latics had a player like Gary Jones in centre mid. Constantly wants the ball. Wins everything and doesnt shy away. Always wins that 2nd ball and knows where to put a pass. Never stops running.

Dale Stephens on the bench again. No sign of coming on and isnt going to do when Jones and Jason Kennedy put in performances like that.

Cracking atmosphere in the ground today. Saying there was only 4,500 there was a fair old racket being made in stages. Probably helps with a low roof. "Tom Kennedy. He's not a bucket anymore."

Bury fans trying to kick off near the Cemmy Hotel pub. Only to be battoned by the dibble all the way up the road as they picked a few of them off and launched them into the back of the many dibble vans. Highly entertaining! Well done GMP.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

O'Grady. He showed the odd glimpse were you thought. Is this really the same O'Grady who we've seen at Latics. I think he did more in the opening 5 minutes with some good flicks, movement and holding the ball up than i'd seen him do in ten performances for the 'tics. He never managed a shot though. Drifted in the second half and started to lag. Constantly found out on the wing, even though he's been sent to dale to be an out and out striker. Dale broke three times on the counter in the last ten minutes with 4 on 3 attacks and where was O'Grady - Nowhere to be seen. Pretty poor on the hole - if dale had another decent striker besides Dagnall then I dont think he'd get a game.

Watch out for 'dales 3rd goal. Cracking celebration by Tom Kennedy against his old club. Funny watching him goad the Bury fans who ran onto the pitch and then didnt have a clue what to do.

Sodje as well. Special note to him. Quite possibly the best centre half in league 1 and 2 when the ball is in the air. I've never seen anyone in all the games i've seen him play over the years win a header against him. The ball anywhere below knee height and he is quite possibly the worst player in league 1 and 2. Must say I did love his one figured salute to the home end.

I really do wish Latics had a player like Gary Jones in centre mid. Constantly wants the ball. Wins everything and doesnt shy away. Always wins that 2nd ball and knows where to put a pass. Never stops running.

Dale Stephens on the bench again. No sign of coming on and isnt going to do when Jones and Jason Kennedy put in performances like that.

Cracking atmosphere in the ground today. Saying there was only 4,500 there was a fair old racket being made in stages. Probably helps with a low roof. "Tom Kennedy. He's not a bucket anymore."

Bury fans trying to kick off near the Cemmy Hotel pub. Only to be battoned by the dibble all the way up the road as they picked a few of them off and launched them into the back of the many dibble vans. Highly entertaining! Well done GMP.

why the f##k do we want to hear about Rochdale?

wrong site bud

Lol - does the fact he has more posts than the rest of the users in this thread combined not give you a clue he might just be a Latics fan who lives in (or near) Dale?!?

your probably right mate, I just don't like hearing compliments to any other team :grin:

Edited by dish

Lol - does the fact he has more posts than the rest of the users in this thread combined not give you a clue he might just be a Latics fan who lives in (or near) Dale?!?

ha that leeds fan (spainboy??) has probably posted more times than me, i hope your not saying he is more of a latics fan than me haha :ranting:

Edited by erniecooksey4

You're expecting people to work something out. Some people have a problem with figures. Doh!

Rocky is a latics fans from 'dale who has dale mates iirc. So he goes to some dale games and has given a report on 2 latics players and some he wishes were latics. That much is plain from just what he's put on the post. If you're capable of reading and appreciating context. Then again. :huh:

Only 4,500? Shows how far we've been dragged down if football's 92nd club Rochdale can get a bigger home support than the latics.

Time for a change.

What change do you suggest?

Only 4,500? Shows how far we've been dragged down if football's 92nd club Rochdale can get a bigger home support than the latics.

Time for a change.

It was a local derby and similar to ourselves playing Stockport where we got 6,900....so don't slash your wrists just yet!!!

Maybe the BBC were sh*tstirring but it looked more like he ran the length of the away stand goading the Bury fans, and that's why they ran on the pitch.

Maybe the BBC were sh*tstirring but it looked more like he ran the length of the away stand goading the Bury fans, and that's why they ran on the pitch.

This the words that was coming out of Steve Claridge's mouth - I think Bury are more upset about him calling them Burnley fans than Kennedy's actions.

Bury fans arent innocent and it isnt why they solely ran on the pitch as Bury fans were on the pitch long before that 3rd goal. These are the same Bury fans who tried a very half arsed attempt to 'stom' the Sandy Lane yesterday. The very same Bury fans who spent the entire game booing Kennedy and singing a song about his mother. No suprise the BBC didnt mention all this.

As for dish. I'm a Latics fan who's born and bred in Rochdale. No affiliation to the town of Oldham and wouldnt have any intention to go to Latics had it not been for my dad in the late 80's early 90's. My uncle used to take me 'dale around the same time and so i've grown up following both since a young age and will do until my dying day - I must have been bad in a previous life. It's just my dad always had a bigger say and so it's Latics I have a stronger feeling towards. Doesnt bother me how some Latics fans see 'dale. I've plenty of mates who say they cant stand them for whatever reason.

Edited by Rocky_Latic

This the words that was coming out of Steve Claridge's mouth - I think Bury are more upset about him calling them Burnley fans than Kennedy's actions.

Bury fans arent innocent and it isnt why they solely ran on the pitch as Bury fans were on the pitch long before that 3rd goal. These are the same Bury fans who tried a very half arsed attempt to 'stom' the Sandy Lane yesterday. The very same Bury fans who spent the entire game booing Kennedy and singing a song about his mother. No suprise the BBC didnt mention all this.

As for dish. I'm a Latics fan who's born and bred in Rochdale. No affiliation to the town of Oldham and wouldnt have any intention to go to Latics had it not been for my dad in the late 80's early 90's. My uncle used to take me 'dale around the same time and so i've grown up following both since a young age and will do until my dying day - I must have been bad in a previous life. It's just my dad always had a bigger say and so it's Latics I have a stronger feeling towards. Doesnt bother me how some Latics fans see 'dale. I've plenty of mates who say they cant stand them for whatever reason.

totaly with you on this one rocky...i'm a little like u i have two teams ...one that i love the latics ..and one that i hate wigan :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Cheers for that rocky always good to see how loanees are doing espc watchin them first hand rather than paper or highlights thanks for lettin us know

Ah right, fair enough if it was the rochdale fans he was celebrating in front of. Thought it was a bit odd that they seemed to have given the Bury fans the whole stand.

Ah right, fair enough if it was the rochdale fans he was celebrating in front of. Thought it was a bit odd that they seemed to have given the Bury fans the whole stand.

It was Bury fans he was celebrating infront of. I was merely pointing out that the Bury fans were on the pitch long before the penalty was even awarded.

They give every away club that stand, complete with the customary bird :censored: that we had when we went there last season. :grin: