Exeter away

.... booked a couple a flights yesterday for me and our kid. £1.94 each way with Flybe from Manchester - although with all the predicatable bollocks added on, they came to £70 each return. A couple of nights in the Exeter M5 travelodge ( there's no flights on Sat, so going Fri afternoon and coming back Sunday afternoon) at £29 a night makes for a reasonable birthday weekend!!

Anyone else going??

Incidently, flights from Leeds-Bradford were the princely sum of £0.00!!!! Before taxes though.......

Let's hope the game isn't re-arranged !!

.... booked a couple a flights yesterday for me and our kid. £1.94 each way with Flybe from Manchester - although with all the predicatable bollocks added on, they came to £70 each return. A couple of nights in the Exeter M5 travelodge ( there's no flights on Sat, so going Fri afternoon and coming back Sunday afternoon) at £29 a night makes for a reasonable birthday weekend!!

Anyone else going??

Incidently, flights from Leeds-Bradford were the princely sum of £0.00!!!! Before taxes though.......

It's the Friday flights that are bolloxing it up for me!

:lol:

It's not when you've been shafted onto a full year contract and can pick and choose your days. Only drawback is you dont get all the holidays. Boooooooo! :disappointed:

Mine's a permanent contract and I get all the holidays, but still looking at resuming my PGCE as soon as I can. Although it's looking increasingly like January 2011. I just wanted to keep my CV current.

Anyone else going??

What time are the flights?

i also work in a school so if its daytime then ive no chance.