Were you the guy?

No I don't think it was him Stitch, I think I know who you mean he sits at the back above the stair entrance (if its the same person, you're right he is a real gob:censored:e).

That's the numpty....

I've seen a number of people move kids away as a result of his loud, foul and abusive tirades during otherwise quiet moments. Say anything to him and he shuts up and scowls, although you might have to deal with some 'input' from his bully boy mates. :lol::who:

To be fair to Martin, I actually think he must be a bit, erm, backward. Let's hope he reads this thread (assuming he can read, of course) and considers his pathetic behaviour.

Slurms, that film is a classic. "My kids are gonna come round here and :censored: eat yours!"

Who was the guy sat directly behind the Director's Box in the second half shouting abuse at the Directors.

It didn't go down too well and after the game Simon Corney stood up and turned round trying to identify him, but he had gone.

He didn't pull any punches either shouting loudly that they were presiding over the demise of the club and the move to Failsworth would be the last straw.

Straight away I thought it might be the Corporal or Coco :unsure: but would like to know who it was if he posts on here, quite amusing actually.

:ranting::devilish::naughty:

Sounds like it could have been the moronic gob:censored:e who usually sits at the back of the Main Stand, Rocky end. Martin, I think his pals call him.

No, it wasn't the one quoted above.

I don't know him, but heard this guy talking before he moved closer towards to the directors box, he said had a great seat in the Lookers stand before it was demolished and they moved him to an inferior one in the Rochdale Road end.

I think he has been quite resentful since then of TTA.

He also said he now takes his kids to watch Rochdale where the the facilities are much better.

I suspect the reason he doesn't like the proposed Failsworth move as he probably lives somewhere between BP and Spotland.

He was not a foul mouthed yob, but did seem to like his voice being heard.

Hope this answers a few questions and stops wrong accusations.

If he's the one I'm thinking of, his relative quietness appeared to be down to him spending the whole match fuming and muttering to himself over some altercation he'd had with a steward on the way in... :lol:

I've only been in the Main Stand for the friendlies and the game last night but there are a couple of stewards in there with a serious attitude problem. One who works near the gate closest the players entrance and another near the top of the steps as you get in.

Planks.

No, it wasn't the one quoted above.

I don't know him, but heard this guy talking before he moved closer towards to the directors box, he said had a great seat in the Lookers stand before it was demolished and they moved him to an inferior one in the Rochdale Road end.

I think he has been quite resentful since then of TTA.

He also said he now takes his kids to watch Rochdale where the the facilities are much better.

I suspect the reason he doesn't like the proposed Failsworth move as he probably lives somewhere between BP and Spotland.

He was not a foul mouthed yob, but did seem to like his voice being heard.

Hope this answers a few questions and stops wrong accusations.

Yep, sounds very much like the same guy to me.

Sounds like it could have been the moronic gob:censored:e who usually sits at the back of the Main Stand, Rocky end. Martin, I think his pals call him.

no it wasnt him he kept his mouth shut last night i know this as i am one of his so called BULLY BOY mates who sit with him. he isnt backwards he just speaks his mind, which to be honest is mostly rubbish.

but god forbid anyone who says anything negative against the club or the players

no it wasnt him he kept his mouth shut last night i know this as i am one of his so called BULLY BOY mates who sit with him. he isnt backwards he just speaks his mind, which to be honest is mostly rubbish.

but god forbid anyone who says anything negative against the club or the players

I must have been more or less next to you last night then. I was one of the two oldish duffers on the back row RRE side of the main stand, media box end of the row rather than pie stand end.

What was it all about with your mate and the steward?! :lol:

Good to see my comments picked up by one of the cronies....it's nothing to do with negativity, it's to do with being plain abusive at moments which are anything but 'heat of the moment'.

Please tell this infamous idiot that Internet Warrior Supremo, Stitch_KTF, thinks he's a :censored: who ought to grow up and be more considerate of youngsters who sit around him. I realise there's swearing and stuff at the game but there's just no need for his level of bile, which seemingly continues.

Bully boys probably wasn't a fair term, so please accept my apologies for that. It just used to grate on me how your little crew dominated the atmosphere up there, often for the worse.