Were you the guy?

Who was the guy sat directly behind the Director's Box in the second half shouting abuse at the Directors.

It didn't go down too well and after the game Simon Corney stood up and turned round trying to identify him, but he had gone.

He didn't pull any punches either shouting loudly that they were presiding over the demise of the club and the move to Failsworth would be the last straw.

Straight away I thought it might be the Corporal or Coco :unsure: but would like to know who it was if he posts on here, quite amusing actually.

Who was the guy sat directly behind the Director's Box in the second half shouting abuse at the Directors.

It didn't go down too well and after the game Simon Corney stood up and turned round trying to identify him, but he had gone.

He didn't pull any punches either shouting loudly that they were presiding over the demise of the club and the move to Failsworth would be the last straw.

Straight away I thought it might be the Corporal or Coco :unsure: but would like to know who it was if he posts on here, quite amusing actually.

There was also a guy arguing with the Stanley assistant when the referee stopped play after their lad's (what looked like a) terrible injury.

Why would it have been either me or Corp?

its funny to see people are losing it after 6 games. :grin: after 8 games last season we were top and look what happened then. we are far better coming from behind. perhaps this is a master plan by penney to lull the other teams into a false sense of security. :wink:

Could well be someone who spotted an empty seat and went for it- I know at least one ST holder with a seat behind the directors who didn't go.

It wasn't me-I was sitting right where I am now throughout the game. I'm not displeased to say.

Could well be someone who spotted an empty seat and went for it- I know at least one ST holder with a seat behind the directors who didn't go.

There were many many empty seats, I sat in my ST seat and none of the ST holders around me were there tonight, this guy definately doesn't normally sit there.

He just pitched up after half time and went off on one.

Wasn't the injury due to the player's collision with Dave Penney?

That's what I thought, I thought he'd limped back on and collapsed in a heap. After seeing the severity of his injury though it must have been another player, but I didn't see the lad who collided on the touchline actually get to his feet!

There were many many empty seats, I sat in my ST seat and none of the ST holders around me were there tonight, this guy definately doesn't normally sit there.

He just pitched up after half time and went off on one.

Sounds like it could have been the moronic gob:censored:e who usually sits at the back of the Main Stand, Rocky end. Martin, I think his pals call him.

Was he actually abusing them though, or was he pointing out vociferously that they were "presiding over the demise of the club and the move to Failsworth would be the last straw" etc. Cos if he was only doing the latter, I'd say he was within his rights - if perhaps in a slightly ill advised manner.

Was he actually abusing them though, or was he pointing out vociferously that they were "presiding over the demise of the club and the move to Failsworth would be the last straw" etc. Cos if he was only doing the latter, I'd say he was within his rights - if perhaps in a slightly ill advised manner.

Excellent point, it can't possibly be the moronic gob:censored:e who I put forward.....

I see what you mean Dan, maybe abusing them was the wrong term for me to use, he was quite within his rights to be voicing his opinion albeit in not the best way.

He was certainly loud enough for them all to hear him, but didn't swear and was constructive and articulate in his arguments, a woman in the back row of the Director's Box turned round and was trying to have a conversation with him, I think she thought he had been drinking but he didn't give me that impression.

He said he had been going for 30 years and that the club was suffering a slow death, he said the TTA were actually worse than Chris Moore, as under him at least it was or would have been a quick death while under TTA it was a slow agonising one.

No I don't think it was him Stitch, I think I know who you mean he sits at the back above the stair entrance (if its the same person, you're right he is a real gob:censored:e).

Yes it was not him he was quiet last night, but he is depriving a village of a very good idiot !