i'll settle for that

ok so it wasn't champagne football but there where glimpses of what might of been two one on ones and a crossbar...there goals where top class ..we are on a very fine linr at the moment a tweak here and a tweak there and we will no doubt reach the safety zone...With our crowds and budget i'm more than happy to get these results out of the way...learn from them and kick on....

the only downer for me is the form of keigan parker he hasn't got it ..is it me or does anyone else think that he doesn't look interested...

lets crack on ..all stick together and we will reach safety :grin: :grin: :grin:

ok so it wasn't champagne football but there where glimpses of what might of been two one on ones and a crossbar...there goals where top class ..we are on a very fine linr at the moment a tweak here and a tweak there and we will no doubt reach the safety zone...With our crowds and budget i'm more than happy to get these results out of the way...learn from them and kick on....

the only downer for me is the form of keigan parker he hasn't got it ..is it me or does anyone else think that he doesn't look interested...

lets crack on ..all stick together and we will reach safety :grin: :grin: :grin:

I'll have what your on.......

my god - u are pissed

hm36drugs-are-bad-posters.jpg

Guest sheridans_world

I agree. I dont think we are far off...

ive been trying to stay optimistic each week. but every week there are the posts which say "its only the start of the season" "the team needs time to gel" "showing glimpses" "cant expect miracles after a few games" and i was one of the people who agreed with these posts at the start...clung onto them for hope a bit in the middle...but surely by now we should be showing something/anything other than what we are at the moment :disappointed:

Guest sheridans_world
The only thing you arent far off is insanity if you can take positives from tonight

Our defence is crap. Admit that, but we have been getting pressure on some teams. We were on top vs. Stockport for a good forty minutes and the same again vs. Swindon.

We did have periods where we were on top tonight and its when we dont capitalise on those periods that we lose the games. If we'd have scored in the first half (we had a few good chances, two spring to mind that rolled just wide), it would have been a different game, regardless of our defence.

Our defence is crap. Admit that, but we have been getting pressure on some teams. We were on top vs. Stockport for a good forty minutes and the same again vs. Swindon.

We did have periods where we were on top tonight and its when we dont capitalise on those periods that we lose the games. If we'd have scored in the first half (we had a few good chances, two spring to mind that rolled just wide), it would have been a different game, regardless of our defence.

All i saw tonight was endless punts forward hoping something would happen, the midfield don't back up the strikers or look to get involved in the box. Blackman came on (all 6'3' of him) and played out wide most of the time. Get men in the box ffs!! :ranting: