Last Nights Song List In The RRE

Firstly one of the Saddest Things last night was seeing Gregan Appealing to the fans in the Rocky to get behind Dean Brill.

I know Dean has got off to a shaky start but I would use a much stronger word than shaky to describe our back fours performances so far this season Mr Gregan, and maybe if we were tighter at the back he could have built up his confidence and his own performances instead of kacking his pants every time Hazel or Gregan brings the ball out of defence.

I am not going to slate the players or penny to the extreme.

We are just so soulless on the pitch my heart bleeds and I feel physically sick not just about the results but the 'Fans' that are holding this club back and leading to its demise by thinking we are bigger than we are and not supporting the move.

ANYWAY THE SONG LIST.

1.OWTB

2.WE COULDN’T SCORE IN A BROTHEL

3.WERE SH*T AND WE KNOW WE ARE!

4.LOYAL SUPPORTERS

5.WE WANT OUR SHEZZA BACK

6.WE LOVE YOU OLDHAM.

Now I laughed at first thinking they were being sarcastic but no, I just wonder how many of those ‘Fans’ I will see at Bristol next Saturday?

If this is the standard of the fans no wonder the players put in the performances they do.

Firstly one of the Saddest Things last night was seeing Gregan Appealing to the fans in the Rocky to get behind Dean Brill.

I know Dean has got off to a shaky start but I would use a much stronger word than shaky to describe our back fours performances so far this season Mr Gregan, and maybe if we were tighter at the back he could have built up his confidence and his own performances instead of kacking his pants every time Hazel or Gregan brings the ball out of defence.

We are just so soulless on the pitch my heart bleeds and I feel physically sick not just about the results but the 'Fans' that are holding this club back and leading to its demise by thinking we are bigger than we are and not supporting the move.

ANYWAY THE SONG LIST.

1.OWTB

4.LOYAL SUPPORTERS

6.WE LOVE YOU OLDHAM.

Now I laughed at first thinking they were being sarcastic but no, I just wonder how many of those ‘Fans’ I will see at Bristol next Saturday?

If this is the standard of the fans no wonder the players put in the performances they do.

So let me get this right....you are criticising Gregan for showing support to a team mate, who was suffering shocking abuse, ironic cheers etc??! from 'fans?????' of the team.

Mistakes he made yes - but he (Brill), made far less mistakes over the 90 minutes than every other outfield player - FACT!

And Gregan is and was quite right to get behind his keeper - because no one else did!!

So let me get this right....you are criticising Gregan for showing support to a team mate, who was suffering shocking abuse, ironic cheers etc??! from 'fans?????' of the team.

Mistakes he made yes - but he (Brill), made far less mistakes over the 90 minutes than every other outfield player - FACT!

And Gregan is and was quite right to get behind his keeper - because no one else did!!

In order for me to let you get it right, I will explain.

I meant it was sad to see Gregan do that from the point of view he shouldnt have too!

If we the fans cant do it off our own back and need the players to tell us to support them then its a sad state of affairs.

Deans going to be in goal at Bristol and so what good will last nights abuse have done?

KTF.

In order for me to let you get it right, I will explain.

I meant it was sad to see Gregan do that from the point of view he shouldnt have too!

If we the fans cant do it off our own back and need the players to tell us to support them then its a sad state of affairs.

Deans going to be in goal at Bristol and so what good will last nights abuse have done?

KTF.

Rather than me saying 'let me get this right!' I should have said - "I'm going to get this wrong" :lol:

Thanks for that Kyle, I apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick.

I just can't understand some of the clowns in the Rochdale Road end that sing and shout some of the abuse they do - like others have said - a load of good it does ironic cheering and jeering, crap or not, it won't do the lad any good.

Rather than me saying 'let me get this right!' I should have said - "I'm going to get this wrong" :lol:

Thanks for that Kyle, I apologise for getting the wrong end of the stick.

I just can't understand some of the clowns in the Rochdale Road end that sing and shout some of the abuse they do - like others have said - a load of good it does ironic cheering and jeering, crap or not, it won't do the lad any good.

:wink:

I am sure everyone on here is feeling the same today, come Friday night next week I will be looking forward to Bristol And although the last few times I’ve been we have lost I will be adamant up until kick off we will win.

This is football this is why at times like this we call ourselves supporters!

Edited by KYLEOAFC

ANYWAY THE SONG LIST.

1.OWTB

4.LOYAL SUPPORTERS

6.WE LOVE YOU OLDHAM.

As far as im concered thats it for me for a while.Whilst im more than prepared to go and watch a poor Latics side as i've seen plenty worse than the current offering i can't bring myself to go and sit amongst the current set of"supporters" that feel the need to drag the club down to their level with a performance like they put in last night.While not being Greegans biggest fan i fully understood where he was coming from as he pleaded with the idiots to get off Brills back and try to back the team for a change.And as for the fans who sang songs berating the side to then start chanting "Loyal Supporters" was almost as cringeworthy as the "Scouser"chants against Accrington on Tuesday.

ANYWAY THE SONG LIST.

1.OWTB

4.LOYAL SUPPORTERS

6.WE LOVE YOU OLDHAM.

7. YOUR NOT FIT TO WEAR THE SHIRT.

Why, whats he done to you?

That thing you said about some fans - sometimes they even paint themselves bright red and put a light on their head just so they are easy to spot.

Are some people so thick that they can't work out what effect their "support" has?

Imagine you're at work and the shareholders keep coming over to you saying "you're crap, you're going to end up ruining my investment - I hope you die!"

Now, I'm a pretty clever chap and have my pride, so if I was having to put up with that I'd think - "Stuff you, why should I give a flying fig about your investment - I might well laugh my ass off if you lose everything".