A way of improving the team by approx 90%

Drop that f*****g useless tosser in goals.

We are as good as 1-0 down before we have even started.

This guys positioning is total crap

He doesnt know whether to come for crosses or stay on his line.

Shoot either side of him on target and you have scored

and any goalie that lines up a wall for a free kick and the stands behind the wall leaving the whole of the goal free to shoot at cannot call himself a goalkeeper.

Swindon scored because of it and hartlepool scored from it and then nearly again 10 minutes later.

Even the crowd was telling him what to do.

Drop that f*****g useless tosser in goals.

We are as good as 1-0 down before we have even started.

This guys positioning is total crap

He doesnt know whether to come for crosses or stay on his line.

Shoot either side of him on target and you have scored

and any goalie that lines up a wall for a free kick and the stands behind the wall leaving the whole of the goal free to shoot at cannot call himself a goalkeeper.

Swindon scored because of it and hartlepool scored from it and then nearly again 10 minutes later.

Even the crowd was telling him what to do.

If DP wants to keep his reputation and job I believe come the loan market opening a new keeper will be here. Along with a pair of centre backs.

Edited by Lags

If DP wants to keep his reputation and job I believe come the loan market opening a new keeper will be here. Along with a pair of centre backs.

Isn't the loan market still open anyway for the football league???

What about ex-dale Matt Gilkes?? He was always highly rated and I believe doesn't start for the lashers???

He was on loan at the Shrews last season as well, so could be available???

Edited by Snookmeister

As frustrating as it is, I just can't see DP bringing them in, especially on our licra-tight wage budget.

It's been apparent since very early pre-season that we needed a good GK and two CB who can actually defend yet DP has brought in 5,000 twelve year olds in every position barr these.

Come on Dave, anyone can see what we need!!

As posted elsewhere. Even though I want to see a new keeper (absolute must) and 2 CB's this as to be countered by the fact on Friday night the back line was akin to the Alamo due to Hartlepool walking through midfield at will.

Well I'm glad to see someone's bothered to mention that. To listen to some, get a couple of CB's and a new keeper and that's job sorted. Fact is.we're weak all over the meadow. Weak for numbers at CB and GK and just plain crap in midfield.