After all the doom and gloom that seems to be hanging around lately, anybody having brizzle?

A fair few of us at the game as down for the weekend on a stag do.

Anyhows is it best to stand or sit for both veiw or atmosphere?

Last time I went we got mauled and very wet in the side terrace, that still the standing area?

Cheers,

Keeping that champagne on ice!

After all the doom and gloom that seems to be hanging around lately, anybody having brizzle?

Last time I went we got mauled and very wet in the side terrace, that still the standing area?

Cheers,

group of us are going for the weekend...we are standing.

Why not! Some how though I think 42 pints is a tall order.

Your a better man than me to even try!

On second thoughts lets give it a go!

Positive thoughts before the game people. It worked at orient and made for a great atmos.

Why not! Some how though I think 42 pints is a tall order.

Your a better man than me to even try!

On second thoughts lets give it a go!

Positive thoughts before the game people. It worked at orient and made for a great atmos.

Ho Ho! The Gloucester Road Challenge....

So you are going for my suggestion then! Good oh... Looking forward to getting involved! The official Brizzle version is to do half a cider/can of natch in each by the way!!!

.... everyone will be standing at Brizzle.... I was there the other week and they were just letting people walk between the standing and sitting area anyway so I dont think it makes a difference....

They also seem to have introduced an 'official' smoking area just next to the seated bit, so they werent really bothered where people headed to...

If we play like we did on friday then I will be found in the "official" smoking area for much of the match easing the pain!

Any meet up pubs before the game?

What time you out from pal?

I'll be out for the duration... if we are going to do the 42... we need to start at 11am at the bottom of gloucester road!

The normal meeting place for the 42 challenge is the bar at the big premier travel in at the bottom near the roundabout... however, probably depends on where everyone wants to meet who is staying over...

If we are doing the 42 after... just meet in the Sportsman as always... been the designated Brizzle pub for the past couple of years...

Cheers,

I'll be standing until I walk out after 35 minutes as Joe Kuffour makes it 3-0.

Another free pass?! Who's a lucky boy, then? :wink:

Notice period enjoyment ay'it...

and Bristol Rovers is always a free pass....

You playing out....? and what about that bad influence on you Latic12345.... or do you both turn into punpkins outside of the M25?

You playing out....? and what about that bad influence on you Latic12345.... or do you both turn into punpkins outside of the M25?

I think Alex might be going. I'm not; I need the money for my holiday. I'd easily do in two ton if I came over to Brizzle (double that if Mr. Bad Influence was there too).

I think Alex might be going. I'm not; I need the money for my holiday. I'd easily do in two ton if I came over to Brizzle (double that if Mr. Bad Influence was there too).

Given that I'm not going to make it either, I guess we'd better send the, "Man Utd Red Devil With Mega Strap-on," costume on to one of the other lads to do the surprise evening treat.

Anyway, hope Joe has a great weekend.