Anyone

wanna buy my season ticket for the carlise match - boundry blues season ticket - £5

pm me

I'm sure most people are already aware of this but season tickets are non transferrable and are to be used by the person who's name is on the book only. Boundary blues season tickets should also carry photo i.d. which needs to be with the season ticket.

Also Lee, in the past you have said you are 17 and are not a member of Boundary Blues.

I'm sure most people are already aware of this but season tickets are non transferrable and are to be used by the person who's name is on the book only. Boundary blues season tickets should also carry photo i.d. which needs to be with the season ticket.

Also Lee, in the past you have said you are 17 and are not a member of Boundary Blues.

Uh oh :grin:

PATHETIC.

I hope nobody sits in his seat and there is one less person at Boundary Park. What a joke the club has become.

Way to attract new fans.

PATHETIC.

I hope nobody sits in his seat and there is one less person at Boundary Park. What a joke the club has become.

Way to attract new fans.

Indeed, completely pathetic that a football club has price tarriffs for different age groups and expects them to be adhered to!

What is the world coming to!?

:lol::jailed:

Indeed, completely pathetic that a football club has price tarriffs for different age groups and expects them to be adhered to!

What is the world coming to!?

"I best kiss up to her because she works for the club"

A guy cant make the game, so offers his season ticket to another fan for a fiver. Lisa (whoever she is, I couldn't care less) comes on here stopping him doing it? Totally pathetic.

Regarding the Boundary Blues part, he had to provide photo ID when he bought his ticket. It's the clubs fault if they missed this, not his.

"I best kiss up to her because she works for the club"

A guy cant make the game, so offers his season ticket to another fan for a fiver. Lisa (whoever she is, I couldn't care less) comes on here stopping him doing it? Totally pathetic.

Regarding the Boundary Blues part, he had to provide photo ID when he bought his ticket. It's the clubs fault if they missed this, not his.

No, perhaps we let them sort it out in professional manner privately, without anybody sticking a clumsy oar in. Topic closed.