Steve Marlet

yh he did buy him but why penney looking at him when he has done nothing good since he left fulham.

I doubt he is tbh, another pie in the sky hair brained scheme if you ask me. We seemed obsessed with signing has beens, I'd settle for another like young Blackman - up and coming with a point to prove.

yh he did buy him but why penney looking at him when he has done nothing good since he left fulham.

Translation- Yes he did buy him. However* why Penney is looking at him when he hasn't done much since leaving Fulham?

*You aren't supposed to start a sentance with but

Answer- probably because anyone who is worth £11 million (or there abouts) a few years ago is probably worth looking at even if he left Fulham and has spent some time in obscurity (to you)- he was probably playing in Ligue 1 in France (actually he was last at Wolfsburg- who have qualified for this year's Champions League- as German Champions- so no mugs). We signed Lee Hughes when he hadn't done a lot since leaving WBA (insert prision gag here) why not sign someone else arguably better.

Royal Army-I'm sure your the same person who went by the name of Robinho on OAFC.co.uk, your spelling and grammar is just as crap and the ludicrous suggestions of possible transfers seem just the same. So for me I will not listen to this drivel and suggest others to do the same.

yes i am afraid this is the clown who was robinho on the other site just making things up, if even a quarter of the people who he said were training with latics signed then we would have the biggest squad in div 1 history , so please take no notice of this idiot .

Translation- Yes he did buy him. However* why Penney is looking at him when he hasn't done much since leaving Fulham?

Just to get us started before Mr Tulsehill comes along with his red pen :wink:

Yes, he did buy him. Why, however, is Penney looking at him given that he hasn't done much since leaving Fulham?

these muppett who think i am robinho need to get a life i think you find that he left on his terms because that site was so bad and evile i been told by some members on that site who know the score

dont you lot start running this site bad for others i am not who you think so sod off who ever question me.

cheers

these muppett who think i am robinho need to get a life i think you find that he left on his terms because that site was so bad and evile i been told by some members on that site who know the score

dont you lot start running this site bad for others i am not who you think so sod off who ever question me.

cheers

I'd have gone for the answer "What site?" if I were you.

"childish"? so why send me some crap threatening to get me sent to the naughty corner???

Handbags at dawn I think.....

Am sorry but your the one emailing me calling me names so its time you shut up because i dont no who the hell you are this is a forum not a play ground.

i hope the Admin is watching you carefully this is the last time i respond to this topic and to others who are getting involed because i got no time for this atall.

Put you in my Block list so dont bother replying back bye.

Edited by RoyleArmy