sheehan

well he hasnt said it anyway, and he said the other day about 'being in the shop window' suppose at least hes honest!! with jacobson not looking like a comeback anytime soon, id try and get sheehan until at least january. hope dp thinks the same.

I'd love for him to stay. Failing that, see if we can get Danny Jones again

To be honest I wouldn't have Jones back, I don't think he is what we need. We need a defensively sound left back, Jones was very good at piling forward and giving us an attacking threat down that line but he was caught out of position a lot and his defensive ability was questionable. I'd like us to keep Sheehan, if not we need to sign someone who can defend.

To be honest I wouldn't have Jones back, I don't think he is what we need. We need a defensively sound left back, Jones was very good at piling forward and giving us an attacking threat down that line but he was caught out of position a lot and his defensive ability was questionable. I'd like us to keep Sheehan, if not we need to sign someone who can defend.

I would be very surprised if Mr Penney doesnt extend it

yep go with that always rated sheehan since his leicester days.