OS Webmonkey

There are one or two typos in the match report and a couple of other articles I read this morning.

No biggy as far as I'm concerned, but an extra proof read before publishing would be good.

(Edit: Edited for typo. I'm never going to comment on typos and speeling mistooks ever again. :getmecoat: )

Edited by garcon

As per subtitle. Embarrassing the number of typos on the OS.

Story

"The Latics website will continue to operate as normal, brining you all the latest news as it happens, throughout the day."

Seriously bud grow up and get a life! Why post that on here other than to try and embaress him. go away!

:tongue1:

i dont think people are mentioning it from a point of view of trying to make him look foolish and not as proffessional as stuart vose who he replaced.

i think its more a point of,the website was award winning in its reporting and articles etc etc,managers comments were always on the official site about 90 mins after a game and we had for the first time in many years a website worth looking at and being proud of.

im sure in time to come that ackey will prove to be an adequate replacement,but in the mean time it wont win any awards at present...it isnt a critiscism of his abilities,its a comparison of old and new web geezer.....

You could email him direct and let him know constructively instead of having a pop on here.

Its been mentioned and discussed in past threads too. His e-mail is clearly visible, and as Acks said, a direct e-mail he will get much quicker than a thread on here.

I know he posts on here. Don't know his email address, and he isn't listed on the Club Contacts page.

If you know he posts on here, his e-mail can hardly be missed on his signature...

Banner.jpg

stephen.ackroyd@oldhamathletic.co.uk

:locker: