Earn Money for Oldham and Watch the England Sat for FREE

England travel to Ukraine for their final away World Cup Qualifier in Group Six on Saturday 10th October - and you can watch all the action live at bet365.com

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Its a little known fact that any fan who signs up to bet365 and places a bet, earns money for the club weather you win or lose........

England travel to Ukraine for their final away World Cup Qualifier in Group Six on Saturday 10th October - and you can watch all the action live at bet365.com

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Its a little known fact that any fan who signs up to bet365 and places a bet, earns money for the club weather you win or lose........

Or we could follow our own team in their matches, this is a Latics MB not an England one!!

Or we could follow our own team in their matches, this is a Latics MB not an England one!!

If it benefits Oldham in anyway, then its a thread to post.

On a side note, England is our own team too last time I checked.. :wink:

latics kick off at 3, england kick off at 5.30 i think

i would like to see the viewing figures though, me personally will be watching it illegally, like millions of others :wink:

edit; this is a latics earning scheme

Edited by creepy

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Good point...

Help latics...watch the match...everyone wins :D

So the england match isnt on tv? and is only on the net? if it's on the net only i hope no :censored: watches it id rather be sat on the sofa watching the match on my 42 inch plasma thant a 19 inch monitor.

I watch the NFL on my 42 inch plasma via game pass which is over the internet...

I watch the NFL on my 42 inch plasma via game pass which is over the internet...

good for you :D but i havnt got this game pass and dont see why i should get it to watch somthing that can be on tv sky where it should be wtf do we pay so much money to sky tv liscense etc when we can watch everything for free on the net :S

good for you :D but i havnt got this game pass and dont see why i should get it to watch somthing that can be on tv sky where it should be wtf do we pay so much money to sky tv liscense etc when we can watch everything for free on the net :S

So what your basically saying is :censored: you to everyone who cant afford sky...but you as you CAN afford sky and pay for sky so your better than everyone else and should see the game... Just wondering... :grin:

England is my team. And watching it this way benefits my other team Oldham which i did not know about until i saw this thread.

I take it your one of these self confessed super fans...Oldham or nothing?

England is my team. And watching it this way benefits my other team Oldham which i did not know about until i saw this thread.

I take it your one of these self confessed super fans...Oldham or nothing?

im glad i have helped one person then :wink:

The game is £4.99 or you can place a £5 min deposit on Oldham to win at 5/1 ... watch the england game and help your club Latics and win £25 ... Happy Days :grin:

Can someone elaborate on what a 'funded account' is? Can I just put £5 in my account, watch the match, and withdraw it after?

Or do I need to have a live bet on the day?

Help, Ackey maybe?

yes mate, minimum of £5 in your account (its £11.99 today now for the match) and you can either use the money to bet on a game or withdraw it the day after