Political Correctness Gone Mad

leeslover

has he not just got it wrong, does he actually know he is NOT american?

to be honest, i don't see any PC crap there...just an idiot.

Just scared to say black! Partly because there are some black people here. He's Australian, so as you say not that bright...

Just scared to say black! Partly because there are some black people here. He's Australian, so as you say not that bright...

i suppose some people do feel awkward in saying "black person"...it used to be "coloured" too..

but to say african/american...when in fact he's a bloody kangaroo shagga is just proving he is plain thickas:censored:.

i hope the bloke in question has complained in being called "american"..now that IS offending!!!

i suppose some people do feel awkward in saying "black person"...it used to be "coloured" too..

but to say african/american...when in fact he's a bloody kangaroo shagga is just proving he is plain thickas:censored:.

i hope the bloke in question has complained in being called "american"..now that IS offending!!!

No, my boss is Australian. The bloke he was refferring to is... African :unsure:

how does one tell the difference...could be from the west indies, therefore west indian...or from Ghana and therefore African...but how do you know if someone is or isn't african/american...other than I suppose their accent... :unsure:

my old dear...after we pulled her up on what she use to say...now just says " that nice/unpleasant coloured bloke"...as the cap fits.. :blink:

how does one tell the difference...could be from the west indies, therefore west indian...or from Ghana and therefore African...but how do you know if someone is or isn't african/american...other than I suppose their accent... :unsure:

Apply the following test - does the person sound like:

Chris Rock

Usain Bolt

An African

And you will be along the right lines.

Mind you, the other day I pointed out how easy it is to laugh at Midlanders and how they talk when someone from Coventry was in the office, and the bird opposite me said in all seriousness said that it just sounded like Northern to her, on investigation it turns out she couldn’t even pick a Geordie accent out :blink:

my old dear...after we pulled her up on what she use to say...now just says " that nice/unpleasant coloured bloke"...as the cap fits.. :blink:

Come to think of it, I’ve got a job interview qwith two African blokes this afternoon. Hope your granny doesn’t influence me.

So, what attracted you to this position?

Well, I’ve always liked you nice coloured chaps...