Seating Plan

Does anyone know where I can find a seating plan for BP?

Buying a ticket for the Cup match v Dirty and thus can't sit in normal seat in the rocky...

The eticketing just throws out random seats... no idea where they are tho..

I'm waiting to buy a ticket here... :blink:

Just want to know where seat H95 is.... there must be some one who sits in the paddock who can tell me a general location!!

HELP !!!! :ranting:

Im guessing you are towards the Rochdale Road end, about 8 rows back. Will be a decent seat! Bring on the wedgie!

Im guessing you are towards the Rochdale Road end, about 8 rows back. Will be a decent seat! Bring on the wedgie!

I'd have thought it was nearer the Chaddy End :lol:

I've sat around the 30s seat number unreserved in paddock and that was Rocky side nearish to tunnel. I guess therefore it will be pretty much bang in the middle on the Chaddy End side.

Awaits wedgie... :wink:

I'd have thought it was nearer the Chaddy End :lol:

I've sat around the 30s seat number unreserved in paddock and that was Rocky side nearish to tunnel. I guess therefore it will be pretty much bang in the middle on the Chaddy End side.

Awaits wedgie... :wink:

Come to think of it Ste, you may be nearer i am about seat 35......... near the really loud moaning old fecker.............. err me dad! :grin:

Come to think of it Ste, you may be nearer i am about seat 35......... near the really loud moaning old fecker.............. err me dad! :grin:

We only sit around their on occasions. Our reserved seats are in Upper, but we are sat near a bunch of moaning :censored: who criticise even when we're doing well. Had to move!

Albeit the steward around the paddock area there cracks me up. Spends half the game shouting at the players. Excellent!