Terriers game!

Hi You Latics

Friendly Terriers fan here. Thought I'd drop in and test the pre-match 'opinions water' so to speak! How do you see the game going?

For my part, just like the rest of our season, going into games I feel confident that if we play to our potential then we'll give a good account of ourselves but our season is littered (already) with false starts. We drew at Southend Utd early on (never an easy place to play so a decent result), we won at MK Dons (great performance) and although we lost 2-1 at Charlton Athletic in our last away game, their fans said we're the best team they've played so far.

We beat Leyton Orient 4-0 at home last weekend which was a fair reflection of a game that we dominated for long spells. In fact at times (especially when we were 3-0 up) we looked like a very good side. On the downside, we do tend to blow hot and cold during games and so far teams that stop us playing our passing game by shear effort and hard work usually do well against us. It really does upset our rhythm and we struggle to cope. We are learning to do that but it's taking time. Apart from the Millwall away we've not really been totally dominated by a team but that day we just 'didn't turn up'.

Without doubt all the town fans will be urging our lads on to big performance on Sunday and with the added spice of ex-players and a few Leeds exiles in your team the atmosphere should be cracking. Hope that doesn't boil over into any post-match silliness as in the last few seasons, I can live with the banter but when it's starts spilling over into mindless violence I despair to be honest.

So what do lot think? :grin:

We drew at Southend Utd early on (never an easy place to play so a decent result), we won at MK Dons (great performance) and although we lost 2-1 at Charlton Athletic in our last away game, their fans said we're the best team they've played so far.

We beat Leyton Orient 4-0 at home last weekend

Hmm very similar record to us, it will either be a great game or just a nothing game. IMO

Come On You Blueeeeesssss!

:who::ktf::comeon::bluearmy::OWTB1::latics: