That "Im a B*****d" Song

please can nobody sing it over and over again tomorrow? it is ok for one or two goes but when it is the only chant people sing for 90 mins, it gets really boring.

why not sing the great escape like we did last time at their place or something like that that can carry on for ages without getting annoying

please can nobody sing it over and over again tomorrow? it is ok for one or two goes but when it is the only chant people sing for 90 mins, it gets really boring.

why not sing the great escape like we did last time at their place or something like that that can carry on for ages without getting annoying

surely to sing that with out looking stupid we would have to be escaping something? so unless we are 2 or 3 nil down that song is rather pointless always thought this and always will. the best time i have heard that song sung was portsmouth vs arsenal in the fa cup bout 3 or 4 years ago and from about the 50th minute at 3-0 donw portsmouth fans sang it until the full time wistle with out stopping for the full 40 mins plus and lost 5-0. that is a cracking effort by a great set of fans. constantly singing it for the sake of it coz it sounds good and doest get as annoying as other songs is stupid and pointless and just shows a lack of imagination from supporters

surely to sing that with out looking stupid we would have to be escaping something? so unless we are 2 or 3 nil down that song is rather pointless always thought this and always will. the best time i have heard that song sung was portsmouth vs arsenal in the fa cup bout 3 or 4 years ago and from about the 50th minute at 3-0 donw portsmouth fans sang it until the full time wistle with out stopping for the full 40 mins plus and lost 5-0. that is a cracking effort by a great set of fans. constantly singing it for the sake of it coz it sounds good and doest get as annoying as other songs is stupid and pointless and just shows a lack of imagination from supporters

And breath Dave.

Well I vote we stop singing the Great Escape, it's not an Oldham song, the only reason we sing it is because the drummer and his mates decided we should so that he could drum slightly differently every now and again so we can see how 'talented' he is. It was good ONCE (away at Huddersfield) apart from that it's generally sounded terrible and pretty cringeworthy. More 'Dave Penney's blue and white army' instead please, the only reason this song never gets going is because the drummer changes it to the great escape half way through and then plays it on and on in the hope it builds, why not do that with a song that isn't :censored:?

As far as I'm aware, I'm a b@stard is our song, and the only other teams to sing it have ripped it off us, so I'll be singing it tomorrow.

Well at least it will be targeted at a Yorkshire team.

It really does seem a bit ridiculous when used against Scunthorpe, Carlisle or some cockney bar stewards.